NCAA 25 cover

Advertisement
hope it realistic about the likeness part of NIL. jacolby not out there bopping guys on the head for 3 personal fouls a game like Mohawk in arch rivals this is a formal fraud

If you think Chip Kelly’s Oregon system is cutting edge then, sure.
counter read
Split zone
Split zone play action slide route
Half assed air raid passing concepts
Some kind of read option

Sounds like 95% of FBS offenses to me.

I hope I finish my current NCAA football game before the new one comes out
8ae96bdb-3e38-4cb4-bdb7-230dae61abbd.png
Tecmo Bowl GIF by simongibson2000

Advertisement
Playbooks would definitely need to be updated. NCAA 14 is a Time Machine when comparing offensive and defensive styles and plays
Yeah no doubt but the community is gonna have those and many other downloads regardless

counter read
Split zone
Split zone play action slide route
Half assed air raid passing concepts
Some kind of read option

Sounds like 95% of FBS offenses to me.
If you consider how big a part of today’s offense RPO is, any playbook without it is ancient.

Also, the zone blocking is non-existent. They have plenty of zone run plays but they’re really just run plays designed to hit a certain gap like any man blocking run play. ****, there’s not even a legit gap blocking scheme.

My general gripe is that 11 years ago lots of teams were still using two back, pro systems and it’s reflected in each team’s playbook. I know you can make custom playbooks to modernize the offenses but the options are limited. You kind of end up running the same handful of plays because that’s all there really is.

Advertisement
If you consider how big a part of today’s offense RPO is, any playbook without it is ancient.

Also, the zone blocking is non-existent. They have plenty of zone run plays but they’re really just run plays designed to hit a certain gap like any man blocking run play. ****, there’s not even a legit gap blocking scheme.

My general gripe is that 11 years ago lots of teams were still using two back, pro systems and it’s reflected in each team’s playbook. I know you can make custom playbooks to modernize the offenses but the options are limited. You kind of end up running the same handful of plays because that’s all there really is.
My original point was just tag post snap RPO to the same half dozen run plays everyone uses and you’re good.

If you slow played the zone runs they worked fine.

Custom playbook is the only way to go. Had my entire actual offense in there. Used the audible system as pre snap RPOs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back