NCAA 25 cover

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
IMG_0048.jpeg
What do we think boys pretty sick

Advertisement
Fire cover. Glad we finally got a good QB/RB on Miami to rock with even though I'll probably play my dynasty with some team like Air Force or something. Hopefully it doesn't become completely overloaded with microtransactions like so many other games these days.

Advertisement
View attachment 289249What do we think boys pretty sick
Just praying to God it doesn't play like Madden. NCAA 14 is a masterpiece. If they ***** this up (which I don't think they will) I think a lot of ppl would officially turn on EA when it comes to sports games. Gonna prob take some random school in the middle of nowhere and turn them into a dynasty!

Just praying to God it doesn't play like Madden. NCAA 14 is a masterpiece. If they ***** this up (which I don't think they will) I think a lot of ppl would officially turn on EA when it comes to sports games. Gonna prob take some random school in the middle of nowhere and turn them into a dynasty!
u know **** well they lazy asf and concentrated only on myteam and microtransactions. The gameplay to me is always cheeks but its cfb i'll play it.

Advertisement
U know **** well thats a lie, if its on frostbite engine it will basically play like Madden but with college playbooks. If its different I would be shocked, but the trailer will def tell u if its different or not.
Just keep the ******* traits/playstyles out of the game that ruined madden and made it feel like blitz lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just please god don’t **** up dynasty mode
I'm hoping they fix the online dynasty bug where you try to sync with your friends and it leaves them behind a week or just corrupts in general. Used to **** me and my buddies off as we would get to year 45 or whatever and couldn't continue.

Also hope you can play defense in it like the old days with the super jump linebackers etc (I could never stop anybody in Madden in felt like, but was solid on NCAA).

defense isnt fun in Madden I feel like alot of animations take away your control/change of direction etc. **** is terrible, its a beautiful game thats it
Agreed they ruined the game on this next gen engine. Idk how they did it. Have a more powerful system and the game got worse haha

Advertisement
Back