2023 Nathan Efobi, 4 star O L/DL

Advertisement

- Took no summer visits so far; stayed home and worked on getting bigger and tronger
-Saving his OVs for fall: Miami will definitely get one along with Penn State and NC state for sure
- Hears daily from Mario, Mirabal and all the coaches

“They send me drills they do in Miami, encouragement things,” Efobi said. “Cristobal and Mirabal, they’re really good people, I can tell they care about their players and they put the effort in to make you feel at home, make you feel like you’re part of the family.”

- Efobi plays tackle in high school but expects to play guard/center in college

- Says Miami is in his Top 3

Advertisement

- Took no summer visits so far; stayed home and worked on getting bigger and tronger
-Saving his OVs for fall: Miami will definitely get one along with Penn State and NC state for sure
- Hears daily from Mario, Mirabal and all the coaches

“They send me drills they do in Miami, encouragement things,” Efobi said. “Cristobal and Mirabal, they’re really good people, I can tell they care about their players and they put the effort in to make you feel at home, make you feel like you’re part of the family.”

- Efobi plays tackle in high school but expects to play guard/center in college

- Says Miami is in his Top 3

Who we missing out on then? Kirkland?

Advertisement

Attachments

• 22EBB516-FF52-4CB4-B30D-97F26049D5D8.png
    22EBB516-FF52-4CB4-B30D-97F26049D5D8.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 206
Advertisement
Assuming you are probably joking. No way they shove Tripp out after he became the ambassador for the ‘23 class. His dad is also very vocal and involved on Twitter. Would be terrible PR to push him out.
Tripp definitely not going anywhere

I know Frankie is sort of the obvious choice based on his ranking but same time…he was the first OL commit we took

Had to be for a reason

Who we missing out on then? Kirkland?
I don't think it means anything at all other than Mario doesn't play around and put all his eggs in one basket. There are contingencies after contingencies so they are not left empty handed on signing day.

This guy isn't making a decision anytime soon, he hasn't even done any visits yet. You recruit him hard just like everyone else and if we fill up before he is ready so be it. If something goes off the rails with the current group we are in a good position to replace them instead of scrambling.

Advertisement
Yall man love pushing out kids. Question, why do we have to push out recruits exactly? We got alot of OL who will not play at Miami, we can take 35 players if we want. I don't know if kids and their parents visit this site. But off no basis please stop insinuating that kids that we recruited hard and they committed are getting pushed. The pushing out is of players on the roster who haven't done anything at Miami in multiple years. Por favor

Advertisement
Back