Muschamp Might Not Survive The Weekend

I hope he stays, because Florida will make a great hire if he leaves, putting us further behind our state rivals.

Advertisement
He wont get fired due to a L against bama ill say this...

Bama struggle with mobile QBs

The best thing for Miami is Will Muschamp coaching the Florida Gators to 9-4 every season.

Muschamp is not going to get fired this weekend, but the seat will get hotter for sure. Florida has a very good defense but they have some issues in the secondary. As for Kentucky, Mark Stoops is doing a nice job bringing in players and he can build his offense around Towles.

Advertisement
I think we need to fly a banner over The Swamp:

"Keep Willie".

Florida_6.gif

florida has enough money to get a program changer , its better he stays and keeps them just relevant enough to be a mediocre team

AS LONG AS CHARLIE STRONG IS FAR AWAY FROM MIAMI WHO CARES. MAYBE COACH T-ROB WILL BE GONE AS WELL.

Bama hasn't impressed me yet this year. They have the better athletes but it seems as if something is missing from the very minimal I have watched them so far. I could be dead wrong but I can see FL playing them to the wire.

Advertisement
Bama hasn't impressed me yet this year. They have the better athletes but it seems as if something is missing from the very minimal I have watched them so far. I could be dead wrong but I can see FL playing them to the wire.

New quarterback and they are sleepwalking right now. Still easily a Top 5 team. They just look like a bored team. Like a championship basketball team during the regular season.

Looks like most of you'll want Muschamp to stay at UF, and with good reason. I am in agreement.

But, you can go on a Seminole website and see this same question about Al Golden. All of them want him to stay, too.

What does that tell you?

Well that's wouldn't be good news for us...there's a good chance UF will go big name, quality hire.

The better their coach, the harder it's going to be on us in recruiting head to head.

Root for a close game, a Gator loss, and the stadium to blow up. Not necessarily in that order.

Advertisement
Looks like most of you'll want Muschamp to stay at UF, and with good reason. I am in agreement.

But, you can go on a Seminole website and see this same question about Al Golden. All of them want him to stay, too.

What does that tell you?
The only way to know how good you are is to see how much the opposition wants you to stay.

I think they'll play Alabama tough, that defense will keep them in the game. What's holding them back is Driskel. He sucks.

Advertisement
No one gets fired for losing,even badly, to Alabama.

This. Wishful thinking. (I guess. Lol) Beating Kentucky and Tennessee will allow him to hang on to his job for the season. No shame in losing to ALA, LSU, and FSU at this point. You accept those losses. He needs to win all the games that are winnable. USCe is on that list. As well as Missouri. Gotta win one of those. He absolutely cant go 7-6 thats for sure.

2 words.

Lane Kiffin.

No one gets fired for losing,even badly, to Alabama.

This. Wishful thinking. (I guess. Lol) Beating Kentucky and Tennessee will allow him to hang on to his job for the season. No shame in losing to ALA, LSU, and FSU at this point. You accept those losses. He needs to win all the games that are winnable. USCe is on that list. As well as Missouri. Gotta win one of those. He absolutely cant go 7-6 thats for sure.
They have 3 games left they should win: Tenn, Vandy and E Kentucky. That's 5 wins. They must win one game from Bama, LSU, Mizzou, Georgia, SC, FSU to be eligible for a bowl game.

Advertisement
Back