More thoughts on Pringle to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
These are the types I’ve been clamoring for and saying our rb room needs. **** all of our skill guys for that matter .

Speed has been one the area we’ve been lacking in and is needed to get UM back to what it was. Being able to change the game on one play rather than driving the long route. Ripping off 10-15 yard plays versus 50-70 yard plays makes scoring more difficult, that increases your odds of a penalty , sack , tfl or negative play.
How does he compare to CJ?

But he’s the perfect example of long speed that takes too long to get going. Can that improve; I’m sure a little but not to where it’s game breaking.
No argument. I’m not saying Fletcher has elite top-end speed, but there were a lot of plays where he made a cut a different way he might have had a much longer gain. Fletcher is also much bigger than 5-10, 185.

These are the types I’ve been clamoring for and saying our rb room needs. **** all of our skill guys for that matter .

Speed has been one the area we’ve been lacking in and is needed to get UM back to what it was. Being able to change the game on one play rather than driving the long route. Ripping off 10-15 yard plays versus 50-70 yard plays makes scoring more difficult, that increases your odds of a penalty , sack , tfl or negative play.
There he is.

Advertisement
No argument. I’m not saying Fletcher has elite top-end speed, but there were a lot of plays where he made a cut a different way he might have had a much longer gain. Fletcher is also much bigger than 5-10, 185.
I agree he left some big plays on the field

Fletcher is plenty fast for his size. If he was elite speed he would be Adrian Peterson and we probably aren’t even talking about him

He’s got some good feet for a big guy so he doesn’t have to do much to make a safety miss

Advertisement
Back