Money for a banner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I sometimes wonder which roadblock to success has been harder for Golden to deal with. The Shapiro fiasco or these loyal die hard Cane fans who do stupid *** things like flying banners over the stadium.
Yes I and the many other angry fans didn't let golden field a competent team over the past 4 seasons. We got in his way when he was game planning for all those games he's gotten blown out in. 1 win over a team with 8 wins or more. Losing five of the last seven games and getting blown out, was also our fault.

This isn't PSU, you wanna hero worship and put golden above the program go root for another team.

I sometimes wonder which roadblock to success has been harder for Golden to deal with. The Shapiro fiasco or these loyal die hard Cane fans who do stupid *** things like flying banners over the stadium.

That is simple. It is the gross misconception he has of himself as some sort of college football coach. Remember our banner last year? At the moment the cloud lifted and the fans were ready to erect a statute of him, he fell on his fat *** and could not get up. He is his biggest problem. He can recruit some but not good enough to make up for a complete lack of coaching and teaching ability. The only two players who are consistently good at DP and Duke -- two guys that even Randy would not have been able to ruin.

I defended Al many time, most particularly in the BTW fiasco in 2013, but no more. Those are good players out there having their careers ruined! Al's best moment was laying on the field with Lewis. If tears me up when I see it. BUT my dog will lick a hurt bird, but that doesn't mean she can coach. Al has to go.

It's pretty simple...if you don't want to donate, then don't. If you are tired of the same ol **** and coming out flat and unprepared every game, then donate. You can sit there and do nothing or at least attempt to be heard.

LOL, ya'll are really gonna burn money on this. They are already taking my hard earn money to watch this crap of a product on the field, so why would I make it rain with a banner flying across the sky which might hit one or two papers and then fade into oblivion. The idea is funny but I fear rather pointless. For those saying that it helped get rid of the last two coaches, you cant possibly be serious, they were getting whacked whether the banner flew or not.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back