Rumor MOAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
black and white please GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This one isn't player related. He's bringing back The Tavern.

Gentlemen....we are BACK....to puking in bathroom sinks....and taking home solid 4's at 3am!

Ruiz isn't the magnificent ******* we deserved but he's the glorious son of a ***** that we needed!!
We ain't back till Bowl Bar reopens.

Advertisement
If it's Rashada, that is MUCH bigger news than Jackson. I think that goes without saying, but wow what a gigantic development a Rashada commitment would be right now.

Advertisement
If it's Rashada, that is MUCH bigger news than Jackson. I think that goes without saying, but wow what a gigantic development a Rashada commitment would be right now.
True, but Jackson is more important right now!

It's not.

I don't think so either, just responding to the folks saying there are some people on other boards who think that it might be him. But I agree with you. He is just coming off that Ole Miss visit, I don't think he commits right this second, especially since I believe he's coming down here again this weekend. And this is no knock on Jackson either, if it's him, that's great news, obviously. But 5-star QBs don't grow on trees. If somehow we're wrong and it is Rashada, pants will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back