Miramar in trouble

Advertisement
Miramar and Champagnat are in some deep ****..

I'm expecting a mess of transfers after the season from both those schools. I'll be honest. In the end, I view this as a benefit towards us.

Miramar is getting too much of a WVU pipeline for my liking. And Champagnat has that LSU connection. Need that to die down.

You'll see some of these kids end up at Carol City, STA, AH, or other schools in that area, Booker T, Central, etc.

If Miramar football is banned for two years... Idk if they'll ever be the same. Champagnat is in for some rude awakening too, they are being cracked down on too for their academics and now them missing the playoffs due to their forfeit last week. Oh boy.

So all this had to be going down when Cogdell was there right?

The Miramar pipeline was a big reason he was hired at WVU.

So Stroudt decided to blow up the kids, the school, the team and his own future in coaching bc they forced him to resign for everything his hands got dirty in? **** shame.

Advertisement
yeeaaah f_uck the kids.. specially the ones that used football to keep them out of trouble..... you know the ones who are not that good so they won't switch schools etc...

go after the admin! the coaches! **** force them to not travel for games and no playoffs...but takes the game away from high school kids? thats some NCAA **** right there

i-m-a-man-i-m-40-o.gif

According to the Sun Sentinel, Miramar's former coach has admitted that he bribed teachers using tickets to University of South Florida football games in exchange for changing grades. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

I am a high school teacher. You think I'd risk my job, let alone my integrity, for tickets to a USF game?
Umno.gif

Advertisement
Carol City back....Flanagan on deck....

Im a Miramar guy...Miramar/Pembroke Pines might be the largest growing suburb of dade/broward and is choc full of football talent...

Have no clue why they hired that guy...dude got fired and went to squealing for real

Carol City back....Flanagan on deck....

Im a Miramar guy...Miramar/Pembroke Pines might be the largest growing suburb of dade/broward and is choc full of football talent...

Have no clue why they hired that guy...dude got fired and went to squealing for real
Flanagan is the real deal. I knew they had talent but they went above and beyond what I expected this year. Devin Bush really got those boys playing hard out there.

And Carol City time is coming again soon they have some legit kids on the roster now. Just how Killian rose back up this year. I'm expecting it for Carol City, they were a few bounces their way this year to a great season. Now with this unfolding with Miramar. Oh boy.

Carol City could possibly be getting Nayquan Wright there next year too.

And that coach for Miramar is a *****, **** that dude.

Advertisement
It's some of the kids fault too. How hard is it to get a 2.0. You get that by showing up

Edit never mind I read academic ineligibility at first. Now I see impermissible benefits

yeah but what about the kids that get good grades but aren't that great at ball. Where they gonna transfer to?

@SleeperAthletes: Former #Miramar HS (FL) HC Matt Strout falsified resume to take coaching position. Never played at #OhioState http://t.co/zI4vYFS1Oi

"Among the inaccuracies discovered on Strout's resume, obtained by the Sun Sentinel from Broward County Public Schools: Strout claimed to have earned several college degrees, including a bachelor's degree in business management from Ohio State University, a bachelor's in electromechanical engineering from University of Kentucky and a master's in business administration from Rutgers."

@SleeperAthletes: Former #Miramar HS (FL) HC Matt Strout falsified resume to take coaching position. Never played at #OhioState http://t.co/zI4vYFS1Oi

"Among the inaccuracies discovered on Strout's resume, obtained by the Sun Sentinel from Broward County Public Schools: Strout claimed to have earned several college degrees, including a bachelor's degree in business management from Ohio State University, a bachelor's in electromechanical engineering from University of Kentucky and a master's in business administration from Rutgers."

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2509.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back