Rumor Mirabal...Teacher, Crooter, Both?

Not to mention we have not had Zion The Quitter for the vast majority of it. It takes an incredible level of obtuseness to not think these injuries are very much impacting this unit in particular.
Exactly plus incredibly hard to get everything moving cohesively when it's a different o-line lineup every week too

Advertisement
Exactly plus incredibly hard to get everything moving cohesively when it's a different o-line lineup every week too
The timing has been severely impacted by the changing personnel resulting in a lot of pre-snap penalties like the VTech game. Every time it seemed like we were pulling the timing was off. Denis received a lot of the blame.

We're decimated.

On paper, Nelson, Rivers, Clark, Campbell and Scaife should make a high quality starting line. Add in Cooper, and we should be blowing guys off the LOS. But with Nelson out for the season, and one or more of the others out almost every game, it's been rough going. Oluwaseun and Denis out long term, as well. Is Sagapolu out?

I've been saying it for years that Richt's and Manny's staffs were abysmal line recruiters. No depth of talent at all outside of transfers Mario and Alex brought with them. That all starts to change with this new class coming in. All our starters should be back outside of Scaife, then you get guys like Maui who could take snaps on day 1. The change will be swift and the product on the field will be night v. day.

We're decimated.

On paper, Nelson, Rivers, Clark, Campbell and Scaife should make a high quality starting line. Add in Cooper, and we should be blowing guys off the LOS. But with Nelson out for the season, and one or more of the others out almost every game, it's been rough going. Oluwaseun and Denis out long term, as well. Is Sagapolu out?

I've been saying it for years that Richt's and Manny's staffs were abysmal line recruiters. No depth of talent at all outside of transfers Mario and Alex brought with them. That all starts to change with this new class coming in. All our starters should be back outside of Scaife, then you get guys like Maui who could take snaps on day 1. The change will be swift and the product on the field will be night v. day.

Come on man; Scaife?

What else does he need to do here to prove that he’s a subpar P5 OL?

What else?

Advertisement
Come on man; Scaife?

What else does he need to do here to prove that he’s a subpar P5 OL?

What else?

I am not a fan of Scaife at OT, never have been. But I think he would make a quality center.

With a healthy lineup, we're talking about an 8-man rotation of Campbell, Rivers, Clark, Cooper, Nelson, Scaife, Sagapolu and Oluwaseun. That "should" be a top quartile or at least second quartile ACC line.

Advertisement
Back