Rumor Mirabal...Teacher, Crooter, Both?

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Is Mirabal a Corching "Teacher" or Corching "Recruiter" guy?

Am I just missing on the intel he is the primary recruiter of X, Y, and Z?

Advertisement
I was watching the Oregon game yesterday, and Bo Nix got sacked. The announcers mentioned that was only the second sack the OL had given up this year. I was blown away by that

Those are the types of dudes Mario and Mirabal are going to be bringing in

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seeing some full field views and the route concepts has made me less concerned with the o-line giving up sacks. There's nowhere to go with the ball half the time and our QBs don't have wheels like that. A better OC combined with Mario/Mirabal recruiting and we'll be just fine.

Advertisement
Is Mirabal a Corching "Teacher" or Corching "Recruiter" guy?

Am I just missing on the intel he is the primary recruiter of X, Y, and Z?

1667192665897.gif

Cmon Empy. That’s a little mopey even for you. You cant put the corch name next to Mirabal based on this year. It’s the most talent deficient unit on the entire team.

Advertisement
View attachment 213329

Cmon Empy. That’s a little mopey even for you. You cant put the corch name next to Mirabal based on this year. It’s the most talent deficient unit on the entire team.
Just joking around wrapping a serious question...

is he known as a "teacher" or "recruiter" type?

Is he a unicorn and excels at both??

Advertisement
When did the injuries start occurring bud…
After watching Texas A&M give up 300 yards rushing vs Ole Miss I'll concede that our OL was overrated that day. Been a bad year injuries are just an excuse. Scaife played all year and has been cheeks. Rivers played all year and has been average. Campbell played all year and has been serviceable. Clark missed 3 games and you could tell difference. Justice never should have received a starting spot so he doesn't count.

Yea the 1st three games and our last game at Virginia the o-line played well and were blowing people off the ball in the run game
Not to mention we have not had Zion The Quitter for the vast majority of it. It takes an incredible level of obtuseness to not think these injuries are very much impacting this unit in particular.

Advertisement
Back