Mike Leach and his ability to show improvement

Advertisement
i keep hearing he doesnt care about d......

Our d is terrible...and we scheme as if we dont care either.

Our offense would go ballistic with Leach coaching....He would actually run the ball as well.,...hes crazy but he aint that stupid...he know about s.fla talent....

Leach is overrated as ****. If you've never had a good D, I dunno why people think you'd somehow have one at Miami. That said, OP sucks more than Leach and still can't read for ****. Thank god that asshat is banned but I'm sure she'll come back on another new name.

i keep hearing he doesnt care about d......

Our d is terrible...and we scheme as if we dont care either.

Our offense would go ballistic with Leach coaching....He would actually run the ball as well.,...hes crazy but he aint that stupid...he know about s.fla talent....

He has never proven that he will run the ball, he's also never proven he can field a decent defense.

Golden sucks. But there are so many more better candidates then Leach. I really don't understand the fascination with this guy.

Advertisement
I live about a hour and half north of Pullman, everyone here is a WSU alum. I've lived here my entire life in coug country so I'm pretty qualified to talk about WSU. You gotta understand that this isn't some football powerhouse. The expectations aren't as high as a place like miami so the whole he's 2-6 argument is kind of pointless. WSU has always played second fiddle to UW in sports, they just don't particularly expect to win big there. Another reason for that was the dire state of WSU football pre leech. Paul Wulff went 9-40 in the 4 seasons before leech and demolished the roster. The guy was as bad as it gets. Leech is a great fit for a place like WSU, they are happy with occasionally winning 9 or 10 games, having a wacky coach that will make funny statements to the media. Leech is literally the perfect fit for WSU and he will win some games there, it's just gunna take some time. Simply put, WSU is the exact opposite of Miami.
That Paul Wulff roster that was turned over to leach is probably the most talented roster he's had to this point.

Advertisement
Back