Michael Pinckney

Advertisement
HyDMrlAighR7jxIEfC.gif

Advertisement

I’m not sure what’s going on but can we all give my boy @USNAVYCANE the automatic winner for Twitter News on all current, former, one-time prospective recruits or employees!!

This DUDE follows anything, even just remotely UM relevant.

All BS aside he presents an entertaining “flash from the past” perspective on this site for us to converse on.

Pinckney must be doing something with the University. I Felt like he was another Freshman forced to bulk up too quickly out of necessity to play early and it shortsighted his career.

He bulked up too fast and it affected his mobility and athleticism in later years. He then suffered injuries and became slightly complacent. Great Dude that played his A$$ off every game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my fave Canes from his era. If Shaq was the Captain of those defenses then Mike was the Top Lieutenant. Would love to have him back around the team if that's what he announces.

Advertisement
This will rustle some Jimmie’s, but I don’t want him near this program.

He’s another guy just like DVD. Never took it serious here, but made a few splash plays. He was part of horrible culture. Did y’all forget he never lifted a weight here and routinely was over weight and out of shape? We don’t needs guys like this around this program. Period.

This will rustle some Jimmie’s, but I don’t want him near this program.

He’s another guy just like DVD. Never took it serious here, but made a few splash plays. He was part of horrible culture. Did y’all forget he never lifted a weight here and routinely was over weight and out of shape? We don’t needs guys like this around this program. Period.
He would start TODAY on this team

Advertisement
Back