Official Miami's ACC Permanent Rivals

Advertisement
BC an "eternal rival" and we havent played since 2018...
You've got to feel for the Comms Dept.

"Right, we've sorted out that 'permanent rivals' bull**** by committee and Boston College were left over. We've put them in with Miami - yes, I know they haven't played each other for nearly 5 years, I don't care, go sell it".

Where would you like to meet? I hear the Blue Lot is popular.
U1aN4HTfJ2SmgB2BBK.gif

You just made the list at Titanic.

On like donkey kong mate.

I could accomodate a more gentlemanly fisticuffs in the Black Lot.

Caviar shall be served after Round 3.

Juan shall serve as referee and Master of Ceremonies.

Meh. Of course FSU would be there. And yeah BC, um ok I guess the old BE. Louisville just doesn't fit IMO at all.

FSU obviously, and then in this pecking order VT, UNC, GT/PITT. Any of those teams make more sense than BC or UL.

Advertisement
Meh. Of course FSU would be there. And yeah BC, um ok I guess the old BE. Louisville just doesn't fit IMO at all.

FSU obviously, and then in this pecking order VT, UNC, GT/PITT. Any of those teams make more sense than BC or UL.
More than half the teams in the conference would have made better sense than UL.

Advertisement
Who will be Miami's rivals in Big 10?

Who would you want as permanent rivals in Big 10*?

Me think:
- Nebraska
- Northwestern

Me want:
- Mich St
- Penn St

With OSU and Michigan as permanent rivals, unlikely either gets Miami added, especially if Canes show big improvement prior to Big10 membership.

*they basically allow for 2

Who will be Miami's rivals in Big 10?

Who would you want as permanent rivals in Big 10*?

Me think:
- Nebraska
- Northwestern

Me want:
- Mich St
- Penn St

With OSU and Michigan as permanent rivals, unlikely either gets Miami added, especially if Canes show big improvement prior to Big10 membership.

*they basically allow for 2

PSU and ND

Advertisement
Basically two lame *** college GameDay environments and generally mid tier teams to go with FSU.

Man, I can't wait for the BC and UofL match ups. Said no Canes fan ever.
While a BC football game honestly doesn’t move the needle for me much, I’d rather make a trip to Boston or even Louisville than pretty much every other ACC city.

Advertisement
No reason to not have VT.

Miami has played VT 32 years in a row and 39 times overall. Big mistake not making them a permanent rival. I'd rather have Pitt than Louisville. Miami has played Pitt 42 times.

No reason to not have VT.

Miami has played VT 32 years in a row and 39 times overall. Big mistake not making them a permanent rival. I'd rather have Pitt than Louisville. Miami has played Pitt 42 times.
FSU/va tech/Pitt would’ve been my picks

Advertisement
Back