Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The kid get's you in position to go for the win and you take the ball away from him and run the clock. My faith in Mario just keeps fading.

We are playing lights out on D. If Chaney can’t go, I’m not sure we can win unless the D stops them and their kicker misses

Advertisement
Wow, worst game day coach I have ever seen. Slim chance we beat them in OT. If you throw a 20 yard pass you’re in field goal position. At least give the kids a chance.

Why is it sooo hard for us to have a fuccin head coach, that knows how to and can run an effective 2:00 drive? TF man?!

Advertisement
Man. I just turned this game off after that. I’ll check in a hour and see if we win but that **** just ****ed me off man. Like just get the kicked in FG range if you are scared

Advertisement
4th quarter mario.png

Advertisement
Mario IS an idiot. But……he wants his freshman QB to have a short field and our defense has been doing work. OK gamble to go to OT in my book.

I get that he's young, I get that you didn't do a full install for him, but you should be able to at least run SOME tempo. He isn't a complete idiot(Or so I've been led to believe), so give him the opportunity to make a play. This is why I said earlier that you COACH TO WIN. Not even giving him a chance to do something isn't coaching to win. It's coaching to avoid a disaster, which rarely works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back