Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hyperbole away but you’re wrong. His strength is his vision and his aggressiveness and you’re not gonna coach that out of him and because of his stature he gets banged up. He’d benefit from more mass. He’s a 4.55-4.6 guy. That’s fine for a rb
Yes, his cuts and vision are dynamic. If he could get to the second level quicker, or break through the second level with speed he'd be more than a bruiser. He is 4.6 if he's lucky; no way he is 4.55. He may be closer to 4.65 than 4.55

Advertisement
This is the best our RBs have looked all season. Cant remember a game this yr where they were making cuts to the open lane and using their vison once they crossed the LOS

i like this ajay allen kid a bit. figure chaney and maybe parrish move on, and wouldn't surprise me to see him get more burn next year if he gets a bit stronger. he's kind of stuck here with the enforcement of the 2-transfer rule

Advertisement
can't talk sense. Most of these people have already made up their minds on TVD and don't care what logic is in front of them.
Made up my mind he sucks! Remember they are playing Boston College with absolutely no talent and no pressure!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iowa about to have their 10th win even though they can’t score more than 20
and Michigan or Ohio St will get a ton of credit for beating them smh

While Georgia and Bama play each other and most likely Oregon and Washington play

Big Ten lol

I honestly don't think that formation will ever work. Bigger bodies but those TEs block like kids. I'd rather have X blocking honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back