Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i think james williams will be a really good pro if he's able to gain weight. his future is as a passrusher not trying to tackle guys 20 yards downfield

Advertisement
Some said it was IMPOSSIBLE. He was broken therefore never could complete a pass without throwing INTs....in all seriousness it's frustrating that this TVD didn't show all year bc this was easily a 10 win team
We a couple Ws better than what we are now for sure. Health and the type of injuries one has throughout a year matter

I agree that this place was brutal to him. But at his top end TVD is a very good college QB. There were rumors he hurt his finger again during the bye week and then he took a few big shots during UNC that hurt him.

This is the first game since the bye that he is throwing the ball and not aiming the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do some of y’all actually look at the formations and play design or just parrot “ it’s qb play “ ? Seriously ?
Well you can look pre snap all you want but when the ball is snapped it's about making a play. You acting like we line up in double tight I formation

You mean like the play they also called earlier and TVD still didn't throw to a wide open young for a TD? Lol I swear y'all ignore any context. They changed the offense because of QB limiting them. Idk why that's so hard to accept
Lol you think you won this discussion by making my point?

Yes, EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. Those simple plays to create Young wide open were not being called for a 4-5 game stretch. Correct.

Yes TVD missed him today but him him versus aggies. Make enough good play calls and we hit on a few. Were at 38 points compared to 10-20 points we were at during that horrendous stretch of plays calls.

Today's QB is the same QB you're claming deserves all the blame for the season.

Idk why thats so hard to accept.

Advertisement
I can't even enjoy those innocuous Heisman House adverts now because Bryce Young is in half of them. The ******* bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back