Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How people are *****ing and complaining today is beyond me.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

some of these people just want to keep harping on their narrative.

I don't know how anyone cannot see the difference in the offense the past two weeke.

Maybe that comes from including TVD in the game planning. Who knows...
I think it is more about the defense the opposition runs. BC is running a man defense against us and as with TAMU and others, TVD and this receiving corps will pick this apart.

Advertisement
awesome to see bain get another sack to end the year. dude must be ******* exhausted at this point in the season

Advertisement
If BC is smart they go try to snag a qb and put this kid into a role where you get him the ball a bunch of different ways

Absolutely they can. And he was hurt.

But what does that have to do with calling more creative run plays and easy calls like the George td and young play call that was open?

Those calls were not there in the middle of the season. This cannot be argued.
You mean like the play they also called earlier and TVD still didn't throw to a wide open young for a TD? Lol I swear y'all ignore any context. They changed the offense because of QB limiting them. Idk why that's so hard to accept

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it is more about the defense the opposition runs. BC is running a man defense against us and as with TAMU and others, TVD and this receiving corps will pick this apart.
the play calling is night and day. That plays a part, too You can't diminish that part of the offensive success.

I bet the TE have more targets/catches today than the entire rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back