Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some have hinted draft or even transfer. You just never know with these dudes honestly. Over the years tons of Miami guys have declared who have no business going. Hopefully he returns but I do wanna see what some of the younger guys can do also
Yeah I know the history…..I agree w you and hope he returns, he’s played well.

Advertisement
@ThomasM if you go back and look the offense was still chucking it around in the GT game and UNC game, we had nearly 500 yards of offense in UnC game, and like 468 vs. GT, BUT our turnovers really cost us in both. So we come home against Clemson has to start Emory, so game plan was vanilla. Then we bring TVD back for UVA, and he starts chucking INTs.

What would you do in this case? Go more wide open? Or rely more on the defense against teams that struggle to score like N.C.State? Even pretty conservative vs. N. C. State TVD still threw basic pics.
how about run some of these plays? Dawson's offensive plan for the middle 4-5 games is indefensible

I stopped bringing him up. It is what it is at this point. He will make a play and everyone will pretend the 100 other times he was a liability don't exist. He is the Tyler of defense.
Yup. He is not a smart player. It’s like watching a chubby make a wish kid running around. I’m sick of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And? TVD has missed open receivers today too! Yet the offense is rolling.

It's the same QB!

Why are you guys fighting this so hard? Anybody with functioning eyeballs can see the last two weeks have been drastically different play calling.
You realize how bad of a team we are playing?
Bc is total trash and they are playing the wrong D
If they played zone
This game would be 20-17 right
Now and the would have 2 picks minimum

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back