Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be up by a lot more.
But Neanderthal ball doesn’t count that high

GIF by Marissa

Advertisement
It's funny too bc the QB play ppl don't realize....this is the same QB they've been blaming it all on lmao 😂

Like if this was a new qb and the offense all of sudden turned around, I get the argument (aside from the formations, space and creativity being completely different) sort of. But it's the same qb!
Do you think players can't have a terrible stretch of games? Lol he was hurt and throwing interceptions at a >6% rate. That's terrible

Advertisement
I thought it was kinda a mix of him and Mario

We technically don’t have a ST coach, it’s a shared responsibility I think.
Neither.

Smith might be the guy who counts to 11 to make sure we have enough people on the field and maybe he helps put the 47 jersey on the return guy, but the special teams coach is an analyst from the NFL.

You can still run motion, reverses, trick plays, TE plays, etc. with a broken/freshman QB. So yeah, makes no sense. Dawson royally ****ed up in middle of the season
If you go back and watch the film there were throws there. Theres always been throws there. Problem is, as you saw on the George double move in the first half TVD has a habit of holding the ball until the guy is open. The ball has to come out earlier. Go back and watch half his picks the guy was open prior to the throw.

Advertisement
It's funny too bc the QB play ppl don't realize....this is the same QB they've been blaming it all on lmao 😂

Like if this was a new qb and the offense all of sudden turned around, I get the argument (aside from the formations, space and creativity being completely different) sort of. But it's the same qb!
can't talk sense. Most of these people have already made up their minds on TVD and don't care what logic is in front of them.

I don't understand that decision. We have been good on short yardage downs today. Needed two yards there were a lot of plays on the table there.
I think it was the right decision because it would bump us up to a 4 score lead. Unfortunately it got blocked

Advertisement
Dennis smith needs to be doing less Pom Pom cheering on the sidelines and more special teams coaching.
One - he’s not a special teams coach.

Two- if you are not one of the actual official count coaches, you can’t

Advertisement
what is 84 doing on that FG attempt? guy runs right inside him while he is waving at the guy on his outside. Just dumb dumb

if u wondering y popo hasn't played except for special teams that BC QB run a decent indication. turned his back away from the running QB to try to find a guy that couch had covered

And? TVD has missed open receivers today too! Yet the offense is rolling.

It's the same QB!

Why are you guys fighting this so hard? Anybody with functioning eyeballs can see the last two weeks have been drastically different play calling.
We've also gone against a lot more man the last two weeks. I think that is a bigger reason for his success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back