Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You ungrateful ****'s alright in here?

Put your pitchforks away lol

angry pitchfork GIF by South Park

Alright im glad I was being an overreactive ***** per usual, first half definitely making the end of my day move faster lol

...I had to say something, damnit smh 😂😬

Last edited:
staff will be very cautious with TVD i imagine

unless they can secure a commitment from a top QB (one significantly better than tvd), i imagine they'll try to get him to stay

the unfortunate reality is that emory, jacurri, and judd are nowhere near what TVD is
And what is that exactly?
The guy who runs in mud?
The guy who doesn’t lead team?
The guy who loves to throw to one guy?
The guy who stares at his primary wr 99%?
The guy who crumbles w pressure?
The guy who can’t read zone and throws pics?
The guy who lets ****** teams hang around?

Miami can and needs to do better!

Advertisement
We’ll see him today against UTSA. He’s a very good game manager, nothing exceptional at all. He’s not asked to do a lot because…he can’t.

If anyone disagrees, go watch his game against K St in 2022, or Tulsa this year, or ECU, or any of the below .500 teams he played. It’s a slow, methodical offense that just doesn’t ask a lot from their QB.

With our WRs, we should have a QB that can make impressive throws with a much higher ceiling than Pratt.
Probably only getting a game manager anyway, no heisman candidates coming here next year.

I haven’t seen him play yet, but as long as he can get the ball out quickly to CJ or Ray Ray, run for 5-10 yards occasionally, and get the ball downfield to Horton a couple times a game we should be good. Oh yea, and don’t throw 3 picks in a game. If he can do that on the regular, sign him up.

And what is that exactly?
The guy who runs in mud?
The guy who doesn’t lead team?
The guy who loves to throw to one guy?
The guy who stares at his primary wr 99%?
The guy who crumbles w pressure?
The guy who can’t read zone and throws pics?
The guy who lets ****** teams hang around?

Miami can and needs to do better!
i'm agreeing with you but they have to find better first

because "better" ain't currently on the roster

Advertisement
on the roster that statement is correct, in the portal though there will be options, not many options that are clear night and day better than tvd, but there will be some options for sure
We will get a portal QB and have Emory as back up
I’m happy w that.

I trust you know something. Because I have very little faith Mario will get a legit QB from the portal that has a higher ceiling than TVD. And even if he does, I have very little faith Mario won't make him worse some how.
Honestly it's more about raising the floor.

If we only had a good game manager this year we beat GT and a few others. When TVD is bad he's horrific and costs you games.

Stop it. He’s a terrible route runner. You need to be able to do more than just jump balls and back shoulder catches to be WR1.
How’s he always open?
the percentage when we pass to him is best on the team. He can run every route well, we just don’t see it because we don’t look to him. The route concepts altogether for this team is bootyjuice

Other than Oregon, Washington, ND and Auburn. What other big players will be in the market for a QB??? Seems like there will be an abundance of supply with not much high quality demand. We should be able to get a good QB

Look at the possible Options: Maalik Murphy, Cam Ward, Riley Leonard, Brock Vandegriff, Van Dyke, Pratt, Will Rogers, Ty Simpson, Devin Brown, Dante Moore etc.

This is a good season to have QB issues since the portal wont be as bad as last year thanks to Milroe and Ewers, coming back along with Tenn, USC and OU having 5* QB's waiting in the wings.

Advertisement
You mean like everybody who thinks Mario is gonna get a legit portal QB that will be better than TVD next year?
I’m happy w Emory
I already know he is more of a leader and more reliable w ball security

Advertisement
I’m happy w Emory
I already know he is more of a leader and more reliable w ball security
You're crazy if you think going into next year with just Emory and whoever else we'll have on the roster sans the portal is better than keeping TVD.

Emory has proven nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back