Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lmao some of you NEVER learn
on the roster that statement is correct, in the portal though there will be options, not many options that are clear night and day better than tvd, but there will be some options for sure

He's left multiple TD's on the field today. He hasn't turned the ball over but he completely missed/ignored wide open deep routes down the middle of the field on beauties designed plays.
Eh he missed two deep balls but context is important. 1 time to colbie the protection was dog**** and he got rushed. The other time was the trick play and he missed Horton, threw to McCormick which should have been a 15 yard gain. Yes he missed Horton for ~50 yard TD which is bad but still threw a good ball for 15 yards (unfortunate drop, no idea why Dawson puts McCormick out there on routes, not TVD's fault)

Also threw a 40 yard TD that George dropped...

And no INT's or close calls. He's playing safer which is what we need.

Advertisement
If your QB is not comfortable throwing to open receivers then you are handcuffed as an OC. Ive rewatched film this year. The options were there. He's not seeing the field. Playcall could be better at times but NOT the problem
💯 big diff between man and zone some here aren’t grasping

staff will be very cautious with TVD i imagine

unless they can secure a commitment from a top QB (one significantly better than tvd), i imagine they'll try to get him to stay

the unfortunate reality is that emory, jacurri, and judd are nowhere near what TVD is
And the reality is 2 of them could be OTW out and one is out until Spring (hopefully).

Fools gold….stop it
Stop it
Stop IT!!!!!!

You think all teams are stupid and unathletic like bc?

Drop zone coverage in his face w just a tick of pressure and you will get what we have got - ****** QB play w turnovers

Don’t be fooled
Pratt is so mid, I’m not crowning TVD. I’m saying this version is significantly better. He’s hitting check downs, he’s going through reads, he’s scrambling and taking what the defense gives him.

Pratt is a fringe top 10 QB if he hits the portal.

Advertisement
He's left multiple TD's on the field today. He hasn't turned the ball over but he completely missed/ignored wide open deep routes down the middle of the field on beauties designed plays.
But he is healthy and told Dawson what plays he doesn't like. 🙄

So this week doing some what a better job on the TE but can’t cover the wheel route!:):):)

Advertisement
how can the refs decline the penalties lol
I think what happens is IF miami declines the hold its an INT and if BC accepts the blindside block miami would get one more play for a hail mary. But if both coaches decline the play is dead where James was tackled since there was 0's on the clock.

Advertisement
pratt is worse than TVD in my eyes, yeah he's "safer" but he also doesn't have the arm talent

will rogers in a dawson offense could be incredible

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

IMG_1912.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back