Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Colbie becomes WR1 is the day this O really takes a leap. 4 makes plays.

Advertisement
TVD is dealing
Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

Advertisement
Bro TVD ****ed me off if he plays like this all season instead of playing half retarded we can easily be 10-2 errrrrrrrrr but lets goo !! Lol
you seriously don't think he would have wanted that for himself? fans suck

I think Van Dyke can win us 10 games next year if he’s healthy. Finding a starter in the portal is no guarantee, we definitely need at least 1 QB for depth/maybe push TVD to compete in practice.

But in all honesty, this offense is different the past two games vs that horrible mid-season run of ****. I don’t know wether to attribute that to TVD injuries or Mario placing a chokehold on the offense and Dawson post GT debacle. Bottom line is TVD can physically make all the throws you need a QB to make.
God shut up. The last qb to win 10 games was Rosier. The program winning 10 games is like winning the lottery. It just won’t happen.

Advertisement
Substitute TVD for Strangelove tbh

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
dr strangelove film GIF

The Sanders kids are terrible actors. It's clear the editing and cinematographer worked their *** off to make those commercials palatable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk if it’s been said but I absolutely love listening to Mullens talk about offense. Dude just gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back