Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who said I'm giving TVD a pass?

I'm fighting back against all the clowns who are fully blaming TVD.

TVD having bad games doesn't explain why the play calling last two weeks have been normal as opposed to the middle weeks.

And btw, a lot of that creativity is in the run game. Which has abso fckin lutely nothing to do with the qb. We were just running HB dives all game long. Unacceptable.
🤮

Yeah the 2023 class just had some different dudes in it

Washington, Popo, Pullium, Bryant etc

A lot to like there

Having Kiko back would certainly makes things a lot easier and suddenly our LB room becomes a huge strength
yup kiko coming back would be bigtime hopefully he stays with lil' giant bro one more year. lowkey i think pruitt's tape is better than all the guys we got last year, and all their tapes were awesome

Advertisement
greece looks GIF

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero
Smd from the back broski

Advertisement
You think Tyler is him? Seriously? How may poor int's he gotta throw? Yes when he's on, he's good. But he falls apart. 11 int's in what, 4 games? That ain't it, unless you're ok with 6 - 7 wins.
Again Canes do good you post nada. Answer the question, why? SMDH

Advertisement
Good win against a bad team. I love it. Did what we should have done. Like many have said, I love the emotion on the sideline for the other player that made INT's. That is what I want to see. Who gives a **** what us fans want, play for an be happy for the player on the team and show it.
That was a nice game we played today, all around. Nice way to end the season. Thanks Canes for making my weekend complete!
**** yes, Go Canes []_[]

Advertisement
True freshman first career pick. Guys are happy. What’s the problem?
Not a problem. I couldn’t tell if he had overcome something personal — it was out of character for the team based on a full-season sample size.

Again Canes do good you post nada. Answer the question, why? SMDH
You think I'm just sitting in front of the tv and reading this site? Sorry, but family in town for the holiday and that's way more important that this game or this site. You just up in your feels for some reason. You acting like the things I posted were lies. Tyler did look indecisive on that play and the U is notorious for slow starts against lesser opponents. No lies there at all.

Obviously they were happy. But it seemed like way more than they celebrated anything else all season.

Are you suggesting it mandated?
I don't get the angle you are trying to push.
True freshman gets a pick in a blow out game....nothing unusual about the celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back