Miami & UF recruiting DT Kendrick Norton Hardest (247update)

Here is the opportunity of his football life to be wanted to play the position he wants! FSU pushes him out!!! gayters won't give a commitable offer after he's been there many times!!! I'm pro Cane, but got dam man! What's your deal? Better send Shaq and Pickney to talk to the kid.

Forgot about Gallimore! Back in the day Canada was ours! Ironic I got a ol skool Kappa Alpha Psi bro named Neville Gallimore too.

Advertisement
Well these others schools are jerking him around and in turn he is jerking UM around with this Top 2 school stuff, he may find himself *** out if UM gets a commit from a another NT, because space is limited in the class at this point. Norton has been to UF several times over the 6 months practically begging for a committable offer, and if it does come I will bet it is as DT/OG which they will probably flip him to OG once he signs.

I am hoping Kendrick Norton comes to his senses an commits to Miami to potentially be paired with Neville Gallimore and Ryan Fines. Oh what a trifecta coup that would be to provide exceptional depth for years.

Go Canes

Rasheem Green from Southern California is taking an OV to us...

How can a DT recruit not look at Miami's depth chart and come play here rather than sit behind stacked dt's like Florida and FSU currently are...smh

How can a DT recruit not look at Miami's depth chart and come play here rather than sit behind stacked dt's like Florida and FSU currently are...smh
Honestly depends what type of defence they want to play in.

Most top DTs don't want to be used just to keep the OL off the LBs, they want to get up field and kill the QB.

Hard to ignore the trouble we've had recruiting the spot. Last year shows alot of promise so hopefully we've bucked the trend and show something on the field that makes this whole thing go away. We've had so much success at that spot in the schools history and Golden has Knighton and Wilkerson to sell from ******* temple so no way we can't get some NFL quality players into the fold.

Honestly I expect big things from D-Line this year. Plenty of talent.

Advertisement
Here is the opportunity of his football life to be wanted to play the position he wants! FSU pushes him out!!! gayters won't give a commitable offer after he's been there many times!!! I'm pro Cane, but got dam man! What's your deal? Better send Shaq and Pickney to talk to the kid.

Forgot about Gallimore! Back in the day Canada was ours! Ironic I got a ol skool Kappa Alpha Psi bro named Neville Gallimore too.

Can't forget about the rice & peas eating big island boy from Canada. I wwish Norton would jump on board so he can help recruit Gallimore to play next to him.

He had a hard adjustment in the beginning at the nike open to the step up in competition level, but adjusted nicely.
[video=youtube_share;YNKGRXC47cw]http://youtu.be/YNKGRXC47cw[/video]

Last edited:
BwZV5hhCYAETM7Y.jpg

Probably my final five #Miami #Florida #UCLA #LSU #Auburn

Advertisement
View attachment 25595

Soooooooooooooo the young man sees the light that the Gaytors aren't the team for him. Finish the job Jethro!!!!!!

Unfortunately not the case UF is slow playing him and he is slow playing Miami. Norton is on UF's campus practically every other week waiting for the okay to committ, but UF feel's like they are in a good position to land some higher ranked linemen, also norton doesn't ideally fit their system an will most likely get flipped to OL. He wants to play Dline in college, which Norton would be a great fit in UM's two gap system.

The funny thing is Norton is built to be a two gapper, yet 4 of the 5 schools in his top 5 run a 1gap system which don't play to Norton's strengths unlike Miami's. An also by keeping the recruiting buzz going he continues to garner attention, which is something he enjoys apparently, and has earned.

Go Canes

Last edited:
View attachment 25595

Soooooooooooooo the young man sees the light that the Gaytors aren't the team for him. Finish the job Jethro!!!!!!

Unfortunately not the case UF is slow playing him and he is slow playing Miami. Norton is on UF's campus practically every other week waiting for the okay to committ, but UF feel's like they are in a good position to land some higher ranked linemen, also norton doesn't ideally fit their system an will most likely get flipped to OL. He wants to play Dline in college, which Norton would be a great fit in UM's two gap system.

Go Canes

I'll take him based off this scenario. Same thing practically happened with Trent Harris last cycle.

Because they have a better suited scheme for DTs and they attack while we sit back, those guys are developing over there and getting better yearly while most our guys hit there ceiling freshmen year and regress. It's about getting paid bruh, and it's why we were getting everybody back in the day. This staff is a bunch of bozos.

Need this big boy. Think he would be a great fit at NT.

Gimme Norton and Edwards please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back