Miami JUCO back on ?

Advertisement
I find it very difficult to believe it'll work out with the school having to pay with every road game being out of state

I find it very difficult to believe it'll work out with the school having to pay with every road game being out of state

I don't think they have to worry about Title 9, so they might actually make money on their football program. Who knows, time will tell.

Or it's like this... they're a new school, they want to attract rich kids to come to the school. So they set up a nice location on Miami Beach, and they have a football program to attract rich kids from the Northeast who want to go to a party school, go to the beach, and go to football games.

They can have a palm tree and a picture of a running back on the brochures they send out to kids.

We've all seen that story before....

Sounds like great news. THE U should help any way it can. Bet they get their own stadium before us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they have to shave some sort of connection to um as they were passing out their flyers and brochures at OUR spring game......members of their coaching staff were also watching the spring game.

Many JCs/CCs have admission programs in place to send kids to certain schools. For instance many California JUCOs and CCs have pre-designed programs to help kids get into UC or Cal State schools. Some even have some private school fast tracks. I wonder if they will have something similar for UM at this school? It would be mutually beneficial. This could be a huge deal.

Advertisement
Back