2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
FSU is very beatable they’re not great by any means. They are “better” that us but we are very capable of winning that game. That game is our “super bowl” if we beat them I’d consider this season somewhat of a success…
bold GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is very beatable they’re not great by any means. They are “better” that us but we are very capable of winning that game. That game is our “super bowl” if we beat them I’d consider this season somewhat of a success…
We aren't some overachieving UVA or something like that. Yeah, this is a rivalry game so I get that they are often closer than they otherwise should be, but let's not pretend like this game doesn't mean a lot to FSU or that they are going to play us lethargic b/c they are looking ahead.

Advertisement
Gaby said he was doing the FSwho chop on IG live while at our game today.

😂 go ahead and lock thread up..

When we're good we can be choosy. Right now UM is desperate for DTs so it's going to have to continue debasing itself in the hopes of changing Blounts mind.

Advertisement
FSU hasnt been hit in the face yet. Everything has gone their way so far. They need to be rattled
Either you are freaking Nostradamus and I need to hit you up for next week’s lottery numbers or this is one of the greatest predictions in the history of the internet.

The Travis injury was not good earlier.

Advertisement
Man I try not to pay attention to petty things like this, but that’s just flat out disrespectful.

I wish him zero success, eternal suffering and getting zero h0es
The fact that grown adults have to deal with 16-18 year old kids would wear on me after a couple of years. College football head coaches earn every penny that they are paid.

Didn’t Bissainthe take a U down pic a week before committing here lol
Difference was he was on a OV to them and pretty much got hyped up in the moment to do it… to his credit he pretty much quickly shot it down

This kid is sitting in our stands “rooting for us” and he decides to throw a tomahawk while watching us battle on the field

Advertisement
Back