2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
You also cannot argue your way out of the OL "dragging" the class down but Mirabel and Cristobal have forgotten more about OL evals, development and recruitment than you will ever know.

You're on spin cycle at this point in every thread.

That's just one example.

Don't worry. Kiffen won't win **** again. It's in his nature.
At what point did I say the OL is dragging the class down? That’s the one position that’s somewhat earned full trust considering how the OL has improved. Now you’re just making stuff up because you can’t argue against the point that this class is CURRENTLY full of questionable takes…

Like serious question: right now, this class…do you think this class elevates the talent currently in our room? I’m not talking 5-7 players, I’m talking the whole 24 kids currently committed.

Season 6 Episode 601 GIF by Paramount+

I will absolutely not ***** as long as Mario is here. He has good qualities and have said such. One is recruiting.

I’ve been *****ing about recruiting in 2024 and I’m pretty sure most level-headed individuals on here would agree that it’s not up to the standard he needs to recruit at in order to be successful at Miami. It is not even in the same breath as last season’s class. It’s borderline unacceptable. It’s a Manny and Golden class in its current state.
Dylan Days (average tape, average athleticism), Judd Anderson, and Daylen Russell are not Miami caliber whatsoever.

Dylan Days (average tape, average athleticism), Judd Anderson, and Daylen Russell are not Miami caliber whatsoever.
There’s more than that personally, but I agree with those three. At least 5-6 more that would not be in this class if we hadn’t whiffed on other targets.

Guess we’ll see in December. I still think people will “de-commit” when in reality they’re being dropped. And that’s if we can hit on some higher targets.

Advertisement
At what point did I say the OL is dragging the class down? That’s the one position that’s somewhat earned full trust considering how the OL has improved. Now you’re just making stuff up because you can’t argue against the point that this class is CURRENTLY full of questionable takes…

Like serious question: right now, this class…do you think this class elevates the talent currently in our room? I’m not talking 5-7 players, I’m talking the whole 24 kids currently committed.

Season 6 Episode 601 GIF by Paramount+
They are 3 stars.

You complain about class ranking.

Thus it is dragging the class down.

I'm here all day to explain basic concepts.

They are 3 stars.

You complain about class ranking.

Thus it is dragging the class down.

I'm here all day to explain basic concepts.
Ah, so you’ve Twisted the argument around because you know it’s hard to counter with at this current state. Makes sense.

OL is the hardest position to evaluate in the high school imo. At least they’re prioritizing size, I’m not on board will all the projects but they’ve earned the benefit of the doubt in that department. That’s absolutely not the reason this class is currently disappointing, and it’s not just about where we rank. I’ve said before that class rank isn’t as important as average ranking per recruit, plenty of powerhouses take projects (especially on the OL). We’ve just taken wayyyy more this class.

If it was about Where we ranked, I’d be a sheep just like a lot of you Guys because there’s a #11 next to our name.

Also, you mentioned In another post that the successful recruiting results was “fan-fiction”…uhh what? Not entirely lol.

You think Mario was brought in because he’s a gameday savant? An X’s and O’s Wizard? Or was he brought in to upgrade the talent at our disposal? That’s not fan fiction. Now when DMoney and fake insiders peacock their way into saying this is the best D-line class in America or top 5 class, yeah that’s fan-fiction. But the root of all that stems from the reason why we hired Cristobal. An alleged beast recruiter that as we saw last year, defied multiple odds and finished with a monster class.

For me, there’s just not enough instant-impact players in this class. It aligns with our average rating per recruit, plus we are still struggling to add talent at certain positions. That’s my gripe.

Oh and that UF and FSU sit inside the top 5. Sort of out of our control I guess, but UF’s more committed financially.

Ah, so you’ve Twisted the argument around because you know it’s hard to counter with at this current state. Makes sense.

OL is the hardest position to evaluate in the high school imo. At least they’re prioritizing size, I’m not on board will all the projects but they’ve earned the benefit of the doubt in that department. That’s absolutely not the reason this class is currently disappointing, and it’s not just about where we rank. I’ve said before that class rank isn’t as important as average ranking per recruit, plenty of powerhouses take projects (especially on the OL). We’ve just taken wayyyy more this class.

If it was about Where we ranked, I’d be a sheep just like a lot of you Guys because there’s a #11 next to our name.

Also, you mentioned In another post that the successful recruiting results was “fan-fiction”…uhh what? Not entirely lol.

You think Mario was brought in because he’s a gameday savant? An X’s and O’s Wizard? Or was he brought in to upgrade the talent at our disposal? That’s not fan fiction. Now when DMoney and fake insiders peacock their way into saying this is the best D-line class in America or top 5 class, yeah that’s fan-fiction. But the root of all that stems from the reason why we hired Cristobal.

For me, there’s just not enough instant-impact players in this class. It aligns with our average rating per recruit, plus we are still struggling to add talent at certain positions. That’s my gripe.
You cannot have it both ways unfortunately.

Stop bringing up the macro level class ranking when 16.667 percent of the class is 3 star OL.

DT is not acceptable at this time (highschool)

QB and CB remains to be seen.

The other positions? Griping to Gripe.

You think Mario was brought in because he’s a gameday savant? An X’s and O’s Wizard? Or was he brought in to upgrade the talent at our disposal? That’s not fan fiction. Now when DMoney and fake insiders peacock their way into saying this is the best D-line class in America or top 5 class, yeah that’s fan-fiction. But the root of all that stems from the reason why we hired Cristobal. An alleged beast recruiter that as we saw last year, defied multiple odds and finished with a monster class.

Oh and that UF and FSU sit inside the top 5. Sort of out of our control I guess, but UF’s more committed financially.
Talk Talking To Myself GIF by Facepunch Studios

Advertisement
I doubt Days and Russell end up signing for Miami.

At QB, who knows what Dawson and Mario are thinking. Anderson could very well just be in the class to keep numbers up in the room while they add a portal guy...who knows.

Advertisement

The fact that you have the time each and every day to sit down and write several of these diatribes is truly impressive

Advertisement
Some people can't see the forest thru the trees.
I don't think they physically match up with Michigan, Oregon, or Georgia assuming they make it in.

If we beat them, they won't get in even if they win the ACC Championship game.

I'd love nothing more than to beat them in Tally, win out, get to Charlotte, and beat their *** again!!!
No hey really aren’t as good as the media hyped them to be. They are good but I think Jordan Travis holds them back he’s really not that good

Doesn't need to be good. They went out and got a 1st rd WR in the portal.
Yea he’s gonna be very tough to stop. Hopefully Guidry brackets him and see what happens from there. They are lucky they have stayed injury free bc they don’t have much behind the starting 22

Advertisement
Back