Sassy Oh No GIF by FOX TV
👀

UVA1xQRL.gif

👀
👇

Cb6Zde6y.gif

💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Hard to keep selling hope to top recruits when you're 9-9 a season-and-a-half in and have yet to win a home conference game
You don't make any sense. FSU had 1 winning season in 5 years. This year will make 2 in 6 for them.

Truth be told. If not for the transfer portal, it would have been 5 straight losing seasons for FSU and Norvell fired.

They will fall off a cliff next year unless they strike gold in the portal, especially at QB. A top 5 class isn't going to help them next year.

We are on schedule to win 9-10 games this year and likely another top 10 recruiting class.

I watched FOX TV's Big Noon Kickoff where Urban Meyer said, "Miami isn't back, but they will be soon."

Even Urban Meyer knows what Mario is building. A 10+ 2024 season followed by a 2025 CFP championship run. Be patient.

You don't make any sense. FSU had 1 winning season in 5 years. This year will make 2 in 6 for them.

Truth be told. If not for the transfer portal, it would have been 5 straight losing seasons for FSU and Norvell fired.

They will fall off a cliff next year unless they strike gold in the portal, especially at QB. A top 5 class isn't going to help them next year.

We are on schedule to win 9-10 games this year and likely another top 10 recruiting class.

I watched FOX TV's Big Noon Kickoff where Urban Meyer said, "Miami isn't back, but they will be soon."

Even Urban Meyer knows what Mario is building. A 10+ 2024 season followed by a 2025 CFP championship run. Be patient.
Thank god Urban Meyer said it, whatever comes out of his c^nt mouth must be true.

Let me ask: what have you seen that makes you think we’re on schedule to go 4-0, or at worst 3-1? You saw something the last four weeks that gave you confidence?

Also, “likely top 10”…again, what momentum makes you think we’re landing 4-5 more quality players? Unless you think we’re going to get into the top 10 off sheer numbers and not talent, because if you go by average player…we’re closer to 25 than 10 as of today? I guess if we land 28-29 kids, we’ll firmly entrench ourselves in there…but I hate to break it to you: at this rate..Texas and Tenn are passing us. Auburn, who knows with their bags…probably unlikely, but they only have 17 commits.

Maybe Clemson starts shelling out massive bags, idk. USC seems to be gearing up to prioritize the portal and not high school, so I think we finish ahead of them. There’s a lot of hypotheticals on both sides of the coin.

A top 5 class isn’t going to help FSU next year? What in the world am I reading lol.

Advertisement
Hope they keep pressing. I don’t have to hope I know Mario is never going to give up. Right when he’s about to sign his LOI I’m sure Mario will have every pen empty with no ink inside. Chess not checkers
Always keep pressing, if for no other reason, drive the price up FSU has to pony up.
Money in finite, no matter the school.

Advertisement
Thank god Urban Meyer said it, whatever comes out of his c^nt mouth must be true.

Let me ask: what have you seen that makes you think we’re on schedule to go 4-0, or at worst 3-1? You saw something the last four weeks that gave you confidence?

Also, “likely top 10”…again, what momentum makes you think we’re landing 4-5 more quality players? Unless you think we’re going to get into the top 10 off sheer numbers and not talent, because if you go by average player…we’re closer to 25 than 10 as of today? I guess if we land 28-29 kids, we’ll firmly entrench ourselves in there…but I hate to break it to you: at this rate..Texas and Tenn are passing us. Auburn, who knows with their bags…probably unlikely, but they only have 17 commits.

Maybe Clemson starts shelling out massive bags, idk. USC seems to be gearing up to prioritize the portal and not high school, so I think we finish ahead of them. There’s a lot of hypotheticals on both sides of the coin.

A top 5 class isn’t going to help FSU next year? What in the world am I reading lol.
One, there is a bowl game. So winning 3 of 5 isn't a stetch.

Secondly, you can laugh at the man, but Urban Meyer knows football. I simply pointed out that he recognizes what is going on at Miami.

Three. A top 5 class of freshman aren't going to replace 70-80% of the veteran starters leaving next year for the 2024 season. Maybe 2-3 contributors, but FSU has issues because their 2024 veterans are a bunch of 3-stars from their 19th to 23rd rated classes from the previous 3-4 years. There's a reason 70%-80% of their starters were from the portal.

Travis is done. They'll have to strike gold in the portal or rely on the inexperience in house. Without Travis and Coleman, FSU is lilely a 7-5 team this year. What are they going to be next year when all that production is gone and their trenches are weak? They will hit the portal again. Maybe not so lucky next time around.

It takes 3 years to stack classes. I don't know why it so hard for you to understand FSU's situation.

One, there is a bowl game. So winning 3 of 5 isn't a stetch.

Secondly, you can laugh at the man, but Urban Meyer knows football. I simply pointed out that he recognizes whst is going on at Miami.

Three. A top 5 class of freshman aren't going to replace 70-80% of the veteran starters leaving next year for the 2024 season. Maybe 2-3 contributors, but FSU has issues because their 2024 veterans are a bunch of 3-stars from their 19th to 23rd rated classes from the previous 3-4 years. There's a reason 70%-80% of their starters were from the portal.

Travis is done. They'll have to strike gold in the portal or rely on the inexperience in house. Without Travis and Coleman, FSU is a 7-5 team this year. What are they going to be next year when all thst production is gone and their trenches are weak? They will hit the portal again. Maybe not so lucky next time around.

It takes 3 years to stack classes. I don't know why it so hard for you to understand FSU's situation.
He wanted Lane Kiffen and will ***** as long as Mario is here.

He’s not coming to Miami. Likely never had the intention, either. Same with Stone. Just let it go.
I agree. The likely hood of them signing here are slim to none.
Gotta keep recruiting them though. Keeping FSU and OU dumping resources to keep them, in NIL, time and money.

Advertisement

It really doesn’t take a genius to see what Mario is building.

When the calendar changes from October to November = Flip season. Thats when the weird $h!t starts leaking out, then u have the denials, then u have the OMG wtf.

If they are still communicating as @Cribby said then that means the coaches dont take anything said personal. They have shown that since they been here and you should as well. I dont want any south florida player going to FSU and us having to deal with them.

Its called stacking, LT, Kelly, Bain....he next up
If we had suitable replacements,
I’d tell the kid to hit the bricks.
But we don’t, we need DLs bad.
Same goes for CB, and QB.
If we could get an infusion of talent at those three positions, we’d be rolling.
Unfortunately, those are also the most heavily coveted and recruited positions.
Mario fixed the OL, LB and RBs and WR to some extent, but we need future QB, DTs and CBs that can play.

Advertisement
Back