2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Crowd size doesn’t determine the magnitude of the game. The teams prior performance does.

Does being in the ACC impact the likelihood that we will have home games of significant “magnitude”? Of course. Our home schedules suck, because our conference sucks. And that is only going to get worse the longer we are in this league. It’s going to get harder and harder to recruit studs to come play against Stanford, SMU, and Georgia Tech.

That would make this epic if he bounced to CU. Would also help us that it would be considered a Nole flip haha
So far DS has showed he likes to make splashes late. Hope he doesn’t f with our class but I know Mario does the same. All elite recruiters usually have a surprise late

Advertisement
I’m the last guy to make excuses for Mario, but it’s fair to recognize the guy is recruiting with a hand tied behind his back. The ACC + our ****** home field advantage present major recruiting challenges. Elite guys generally don’t want to hope for 1-2 sellouts over their college career. They want to play in big games in front of big crowds.
I would think a significant portion now is NIL.

Nothing wrong with that, but probably a large part of equation.

Did Miami get outbid? Maybe kid just likes it better there.

Good luck young man, Miami will find somebody.

I would think a significant portion now is NIL.

Nothing wrong with that, but probably a large part of equation.

Did Miami get outbid? Maybe kid just likes it better there.

Good luck young man, Miami will find somebody.
It’s more than significant. I would say it’s 85% of recruiting and retaining a roster right now. Elite kids don’t give two ***** about the nerds in the stands or how many of them there are. These kids want to get as much love(read money) as possible from a program. The more love(read money) a program gives, the higher I’m the chance they go there…

There are only two teams that have ever really won anything in these kids lifetimes. Bama and GA. Even the last time FSU won, these kids were barely out of diapers. It’s WAY less about winning and crowd size than y’all think. It’s about $$$(especially to the clout chasing parents most of them have)…

Advertisement
Stewart is not coming back unless you give Moe free ozempic.
For all the hype he had on here and his size he should be tamu’s Bain. He can stay playing for those weirdos over there.

Blount’s ship has sailed imo.

The question I have is how many nole sympathizers are there on central’s staff?

Can’t have the 25 dudes pocket watching Blount and feeling some type of way.

Advertisement
As long as we’re engaging in wishful thinking can we take a second look at Scott while we’re at it?
Hope they keep pressing. I don’t have to hope I know Mario is never going to give up. Right when he’s about to sign his LOI I’m sure Mario will have every pen empty with no ink inside. Chess not checkers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back