2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
After the GT game, I'm not sure how any top recruit would want to be part of this clown show. Kudos to Ny Carr but I wouldn't want my son playing for Mario
while it's maddening for us fans to lose games we should win because of caveman corching, i don't think the bad losses have much an effect on high school kids at this point.

you mention ny carr who is a reciever. we have a new reciever coach. we have a very good class of recievers this year. same with defensive end. new coach and we have a great group of kids committed.

we're struggling mightily to recruit corners and defensive tackles. those coaches, who may be great guys, sure look to be ****** recruiters and should be replaced with beard/taylor equivalents

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have the same source that’s been wrong several times.
IMG_9514.jpeg

No offense, but if this was the flip side, we’d be going bonkers with three CB’s in quick succession.

Advertisement
What the **** happened with this one so quickly

We got played like a ukulele, has happened for the vast majority of this cycle. We are about to finish with the 3rd best recruiting class in the state under a guy whose specialty is supposed to be talent acquisition.

My bad, I forgot “it takes time to wipe off the 20 year stench that bad coaches have created”.

Advertisement
We got played like a ukulele, has happened for the vast majority of this cycle. We are about to finish with the 3rd best recruiting class in the state under a guy whose specialty is supposed to be talent acquisition.

My bad, I forgot “it takes time to wipe off the 20 year stench that bad coaches have created”.
Thats only because these guys arent from Miami. Mannio will keep the top guys home.

Advertisement

This staff was hired to recruit. Right now, they've failed.

Advertisement
Back