Official Message Board Geniuses

Obviously Message Board Geniuses haven't read @fraggle posts
austin powers GIF

Advertisement
Yeah, I’m responsible for every ******* comment here and I need to be there on them 24/7 if their poRsts don’t fit my agenda. When they start attacking and threatening to attack or intimidate others from posting let me know and I’ll ban them.
Brother... Give me a lil more credit than that. I've moved on from what we were talking about before. My only point in mentioning this was to point out yet another example of how prevalent the stupidity is. I'm sorry you thought I was antagonizing you. Not my intention.

Advertisement
Brother... Give me a lil more credit than that. I've moved on from what we were talking about before. My only point in mentioning this was to point out yet another example of how prevalent the stupidity is. I'm sorry you thought I was antagonizing you. Not my intention.
Sorry my bad. You only see a small percentage of it here. This isn’t a fun place for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I’m responsible for every ******* comment here and I need to be there on them 24/7 if their poRsts don’t fit my agenda. When they start attacking and threatening to attack or intimidate others from posting let me know and I’ll ban them.
@RVACane I used to genuinely enjoy your posts and I respect the **** out of you for your contribution to Gator Tears, but your recent campaign against the slurpers has made your overall contribution to the board a net negative for me.

I could block you I guess, but I don't block anyone. I'm not afraid of dissenting opinions and I get that everyone has the freedom to express theirs. I know you don't really care about my opinion, you shouldn't really. I contribute little to the board besides my occasional opinion or a personal story.

As a fan who likes to be positive, I am worn down by the ratio of negative to positive on this board. It's a fan board and it's 3 weeks to kickoff. IMO the ratio of hope to despair should be like 80/20 not 50/50. The facts are the facts, we have been disappointed over and over for 20 years.

I think you see "threats" from optimistic fans because people who want to be hopeful just get heated with all the pessimism and kinda snap here and there when they read the mopiest of mopy posts. I just don't believe a maude should make it their job to defend the negative side of the board just because they happen to be leaning that way at the moment.

I know you will be thrilled to be proven wrong like most of the pessimists posters on the site but a lot of optimists would really appreciate it if yall would tone it down a hair until September 1st at least.

That is all. Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
@RVACane I used to genuinely enjoy your posts and I respect the **** out of you for your contribution to Gator Tears, but your recent campaign against the slurpers has made your overall contribution to the board a net negative for me.

I could block you I guess, but I don't block anyone. I'm not afraid of dissenting opinions and I get that everyone has the freedom to express theirs. I know you don't really care about my opinion, you shouldn't really. I contribute little to the board besides my occasional opinion or a personal story.

As a fan who likes to be positive, I am worn down by the ratio of negative to positive on this board. It's a fan board and it's 3 weeks to kickoff. IMO the ratio of hope to despair should be like 80/20 not 50/50. The facts are the facts, we have been disappointed over and over for 20 years.

I think you see "threats" from optimistic fans because people who want to be hopeful just get heated with all the pessimism and kinda snap here and there when they read the mopiest of mopy posts. I just don't feel believe a maude should make it their job to defend the negative side of the board just because they happen to be leaning that way at the moment.

I know you will be thrilled to be proven wrong like most of the pessimists posters on the site but a lot of optimists would really appreciate it if yall would tone it down a hair until September 1st at least.

That is all. Go Canes!
I appreciate your honest feedback and points. You can’t block me as I’m a Maude unfortunately for both of us. I do not like being in the situation I find myself in but to do nothing would be to allow a far further disintegration of things than we’ve seen.

I don’t defend people who simply spew negative vomit to denigrate the program. I defend the right of people to have an objective opinion about issues that’s honest without being intimidated, hassled or attacked.

Because of the way honest, objective posters have been treated, I can tell you that some of the very best all-time great posters on this board, some of whom you undoubtedly love, have been driven to sharing more and more of their observations in the safety of DMs as part of group chats and less so on the open Board. Ask @IndayArtHauz
and @No_Fly_Zone if you don’t believe me. And ask them to verify that these are elite posters. I won’t provide names.

This is a price this board is paying. This is not good for the Board and it’s a direct result of the behavior of some whom I have gone after. I have been on here long enough to know that most people aren’t biased and are good, objective fans who only want the best for the team. Unfortunately, there is a small group on both sides who either crap on everything or shill and threaten everyone else like so:

IMG_8793.jpeg

I have taken out posters on both sides of the divide. I have no problem doing so. That includes people who simply vomit hate everywhere and the attack dogs on the other side. The attack dogs, however, and whatever their views are, cannot be allowed to take it to that level. Address the post and the poster.

We Maude’s are well aware of who ventures into non-stop board ruining vomit and we deal with them and move things along in ways you do not see.

The two sides present different problems though attacks and threats are going to get dealt with on an elevated and more expedient level.

Advertisement
Back