Mark Stoops 1st choice as OC

I want Joe Clements from Oklahoma State or Jerry Montgomery from Oklahoma as the NEW head coach....tell me what you guys think.

You want two guys who have never been a coordinator to be head coach? Where do you people come up with this ****? Joe Bob Clements (his real name) is the DL coach at Oklahoma State. Before that he was Defensive Ends Coach at K-State. Before that he was DL coach at Kansas. What in the **** makes you think he can be a head coach? How about he becomes a DC first? Montgomery was a DC at North Iowa Community College for a year, but aside from that, he's been DL coach at OU, Michigan, Wyoming and Northern Iowa. Head coach at Miami? Come the **** on. If these guys were so great, they wouldn't still be position coaches 11-12 years after going into coaching. They'd at least be coordinators.

He can lead being young coming from a program that has winning ways....both of those guys have been mentored by winners on how to run a successful program. The price for this type of coach is on the low end. I think it would be worth checking out. Mark Stoops wouldn't coach us for nothing...that's a pipe dream, but hey keep smoking if you want, I choose no. Butch Davis may be back here but I won't hold my breath on that. You probably still thinking Jon Gruden is coming here...How is that working out?

Advertisement
I want Joe Clements from Oklahoma State or Jerry Montgomery from Oklahoma as the NEW head coach....tell me what you guys think.

You want two guys who have never been a coordinator to be head coach? Where do you people come up with this ****? Joe Bob Clements (his real name) is the DL coach at Oklahoma State. Before that he was Defensive Ends Coach at K-State. Before that he was DL coach at Kansas. What in the **** makes you think he can be a head coach? How about he becomes a DC first? Montgomery was a DC at North Iowa Community College for a year, but aside from that, he's been DL coach at OU, Michigan, Wyoming and Northern Iowa. Head coach at Miami? Come the **** on. If these guys were so great, they wouldn't still be position coaches 11-12 years after going into coaching. They'd at least be coordinators.

He can lead being young coming from a program that has winning ways....both of those guys have been mentored by winners on how to run a successful program. The price for this type of coach is on the low end. I think it would be worth checking out. Mark Stoops wouldn't coach us for nothing...that's a pipe dream, but hey keep smoking if you want, I choose no. Butch Davis may be back here but I won't hold my breath on that. You probably still thinking Jon Gruden is coming here...How is that working out?

Do you believe what you type? Because I don't want a position coach, I want Jon Gruden? Come on, be real. First of all, Golden is making more per year than Mark Stoops makes, so we could pay Stoops if we wanted to pay Stoops, so nice try with that one. You still didn't answer my question. Why not at least a coordinator? We're not hiring a position coach with no experience as a coordinator. How hard is that for you to understand?

Oh good, another ******* thread on this ****. My turn. I want, in order:

1. Bill Belichick
2. Don Shula
3. Pat Riley
4. Chip Kelly
5. The guy who coached the 1980 USA Men's Hockey Team

Oh good, another ****ing thread on this ****. My turn. I want, in order:

1. Bill Belichick
2. Don Shula
3. Pat Riley
4. Chip Kelly

Herb Brooks died a few years back but Kurt Russell played him in the movie. Him or Emilio "Gordon Bombay" Estevez will do as suitable 5th choices.

1. Bill Belichick
2. Don Shula
3. Pat Riley
4. Chip Kelly

Herb Brooks died a few years back but Kurt Russell played him in the movie. Him or Emilio "Gordon Bombay" Estevez will do as suitable 5th choices.

gordon bombay was overrated. it took 3 movies and a coaching change for them to learn defense. also, julie the cat was 10 times better than fat **** goldberg, but bombay stuck with him. ted orion > gordon bombay.

Advertisement

1. Bill Belichick
2. Don Shula
3. Pat Riley
4. Chip Kelly

I don't think we should discriminate against people just because they are dead. At least, he should get an interview.

I nominate Paul Brown and Vince Lombardi.

Do you believe what you type? Because I don't want a position coach, I want Jon Gruden? Come on, be real. First of all, Golden is making more per year than Mark Stoops makes, so we could pay Stoops if we wanted to pay Stoops, so nice try with that one. You still didn't answer my question. Why not at least a coordinator? We're not hiring a position coach with no experience as a coordinator. How hard is that for you to understand?

Did we just not hire three in a row so-called coordinators? Folden doesn't even rate as a coordinator because all of the units are totally horrible. We are hamstrung because we have extended Folden till year 2347, but as we all know, this great administration will not open the piggy bank to get a guy who can do the job properly. With that in mind, we need a coach that will be cheap enough and has had SUCCESS in a power 5 conference. Folden fits neither one of those criteria. AND FOR THE RECORD I BELIEVE 100% WHAT I TYPE. THE REAL QUESTION IS DO YOU ACTUALLY READ OR DO YOU JUST GLANCE OVER THE FIRST LINE AND TRY TO PLAY INTERNET TOUGH GUY.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I want the guy who was 15 years by Jimmy Johnson's side. Five years at Oklahoma State, five years at Miami, and five years at Dallas.

It isn't happening.....move on

Will anything happen after Nebraska bamboozles us or will it be after a really good Duke team throttles us? Which one....I'm confused here.

I want the guy who was 15 years by Jimmy Johnson's side. Five years at Oklahoma State, five years at Miami, and five years at Dallas.

It isn't happening.....move on

Will anything happen after Nebraska bamboozles us or will it be after a really good Duke team throttles us? Which one....I'm confused here.

Don't know if or when it will happen but just saying Butch isn't going to be next coach as much as people want it.

Also what if we win vs Nebraska and Duke then what?

1. Bill Belichick
2. Don Shula
3. Pat Riley
4. Chip Kelly

gordon bombay was overrated. it took 3 movies and a coaching change for them to learn defense. also, julie the cat was 10 times better than fat **** goldberg, but bombay stuck with him. ted orion > gordon bombay.

If we are going outside the sport for coaches, then I want this guy. ***** the family, he wants to win every championship, regardless.

I present to you, Roy Turner.

Turner.jpg

Advertisement

Did we just not hire three in a row so-called coordinators? Folden doesn't even rate as a coordinator because all of the units are totally horrible. We are hamstrung because we have extended Folden till year 2347, but as we all know, this great administration will not open the piggy bank to get a guy who can do the job properly. With that in mind, we need a coach that will be cheap enough and has had SUCCESS in a power 5 conference. Folden fits neither one of those criteria. AND FOR THE RECORD I BELIEVE 100% WHAT I TYPE. THE REAL QUESTION IS DO YOU ACTUALLY READ OR DO YOU JUST GLANCE OVER THE FIRST LINE AND TRY TO PLAY INTERNET TOUGH GUY.

What are you talking about? No one in their right mind is going to hire a POSITION COACH. We can hire a head coach from somewhere, this bs about us not being able to pay, is, just that, bs. Golden is making MONEY. The MONEY is there. We aer not as hasmtrung as you think we are, even with having Golden extended for 5-6 more years, but keep repeating that same line over and over again if it makes you feel better. We're not getting Nick Saban, so stop with your crap about me saying I want Gruden. I never said that. Saying I don't want a position coach from Okie State doesn't mean I only want Nick Saban or Jon Gruden. Lastly, the problem was not hiring coordinators, it was hiring from within, both Coker and Shannon were the EASY hire. You can hire a good, proven OC or DC from another school. We could hire a good young up and coming coach from a smaller school. Heck, we could even hire a good coach from another school who is making less than Golden, which is about 80 FBS coaches right now.

you can keep going to the MAC for a HC all you want...I know better.

Please, please, please show me where I said that. I'll wait. I'll wait all freaking day for you to show me that. I'll let you go back and look at every single one of my posts to find it. You don't even know what you're arguing anymore, that's how messed up your "argument" is. You're making absolutely no sense.

Advertisement

Please, please, please show me where I said that. I'll wait. I'll wait all freaking day for you to show me that. I'll let you go back and look at every single one of my posts to find it. You don't even know what you're arguing anymore, that's how messed up your "argument" is. You're making absolutely no sense.

Any moron that can read on a 2nd grade level at worse can see that U are nothing more than a slurper....nothing more nothing less. As far as arguing, you are not worth my font to argue with. Who are you that I would even want to argue. In a nutshell, a nobody. The original question was what anyone thought about the two guys I bought up as possible coaches. You on the other hand wanna GET ALL HOMOTEXTUAL WITH ME, but I am not a homotextual so back up off my font. If you want date night I suggest you hit up backpage a text chat one of them trannies you probably be tongue kissin.

Any moron that can read on a 2nd grade level at worse can see that U are nothing more than a slurper....nothing more nothing less. As far as arguing, you are not worth my font to argue with. Who are you that I would even want to argue. In a nutshell, a nobody. The original question was what anyone thought about the two guys I bought up as possible coaches. You on the other hand wanna GET ALL HOMOTEXTUAL WITH ME, but I am not a homotextual so back up off my font. If you want date night I suggest you hit up backpage a text chat one of them trannies you probably be tongue kissin.

I don't even know what to do with this. I should ignore this, and hope you go away, but I'm going to answer this, just to keep this going so everyone can see what a tool you are. First, calling me a slurper. That's rich. If you actually read any of posts you would know that I am nothing of the sort. Second, hometextual? Is that a *** person who texts a lot? Anyway, I'm going to pretend you're just a dumbass who can't spell homosexual, and go with that. Way to go. You lose an argument in 10 different posts, in 10 different ways, you're made to look a fool, you run out of options, so you call me ***. Bravo. Dumbass.

Advertisement
Back