2025 Mark Manfred 3* CB from Marietta, GA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Offered under the previous CB regime (Addae), has visited 2x on his own dime since February (including this weekend). Has offers from most of the $EC, Clemson and the big boys.

Advertisement
Offered under the previous CB regime (Addae), has visited 2x on his own dime since February (including this weekend). Has offers from most of the $EC, Clemson and the big boys.

Sprayberry high school? Not a football power at all which means he decided to stay there and not transfer to any of the more established programs which are within 30 minutes of Sprayberry.
The football talent in GA is starting to mirror FLA in that its coming from everywhere, not just a few traditional programs.

Advertisement
Sprayberry high school? Not a football power at all which means he decided to stay there and not transfer to any of the more established programs which are within 30 minutes of Sprayberry.
The football talent in GA is starting to mirror FLA in that its coming from everywhere, not just a few traditional programs.

Maybe he is happy where he is. Or maybe his lady friend meets him under the bleachers during lunch breaks. Who knows?

Agreed. Many better options in that short drive range.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Excerpts:

- "This weekend they were real energetic – they talked about the family part, the culture part, how everybody is together, how everybody is family here,” said Manfred, who was hosted by Myles Mooyoung. “I was feeling that part. That’s what I’m looking for – family first."

- "A part I wanted was to hang with the players – all those guys are cool, made me feel like family.”

- “We had a lot of stations, it was cool,” he said, adding that a recruit boat ride and stadium visit also stood out."

- “Coaches were showing me the real opportunity that I can play,” Manfred said. “(They showed) the plan when I get here if I commit, everything was laid out for me. It was a three-year graduation plan, after that third year go to the league."
“They said I have the opportunity to play early.”

A good sign for Miami? Mom was also impressed on the visit.

- “She is from here, already liked Miami,” Manfred said. “She wants me to come here.”

Excerpts:

- "This weekend they were real energetic – they talked about the family part, the culture part, how everybody is together, how everybody is family here,” said Manfred, who was hosted by Myles Mooyoung. “I was feeling that part. That’s what I’m looking for – family first."

- "A part I wanted was to hang with the players – all those guys are cool, made me feel like family.”

- “We had a lot of stations, it was cool,” he said, adding that a recruit boat ride and stadium visit also stood out."

- “Coaches were showing me the real opportunity that I can play,” Manfred said. “(They showed) the plan when I get here if I commit, everything was laid out for me. It was a three-year graduation plan, after that third year go to the league."
“They said I have the opportunity to play early.”

A good sign for Miami? Mom was also impressed on the visit.

- “She is from here, already liked Miami,” Manfred said. “She wants me to come here.”
Listen to your mom kid

I think this kid projects more at Safety than Merritt does.

He practically plays Safety now while at CB. He's mostly in Off coverage playing Zone & comes up very often in run support. He hits just like a Safety as well.

Advertisement
Back