Official Mario, TVD, Kam Kinchens, Wes Bissainthe & Jalen Rivers Media Availability

Harris and Mirabal come from power run offenses at FIU and UCF so i‘d expect a little if that element to be implemented to the O
People thinking that Big Manny is somehow changing his OL-led offensive domination philosophy are in for a big disappointment.

Advertisement
People thinking that Big Manny is somehow changing his OL-led offensive domination philosophy are in for a big disappointment.
He’s changing for sure or he wouldn’t have hired Dawson. But he’s going to have some power run element in any offense he runs. Which I like. My biggest issues was the route concepts and god awful spacing. That’s gone.

He’s changing for sure or he wouldn’t have hired Dawson. But he’s going to have some power run element in any offense he runs. Which I like. My biggest issues was the route concepts and god awful spacing. That’s gone.
I think we are seeing the same thing, just saying it differently.

Big Manny's "base group" for success on O is the OL unit.

Passing game philosophies can change in support of "gotta have these yards" run game attack, but he views the CFB world through an OL lens.

I believe his goal is Bama/UGA offensive builds. Yes they throw the ball, but at the end of the day, they are built to bludgeon almost every opponent into submission with power run.

Advertisement
Back