Mario “Alpha QB”

KevinCaneFace

Senior
Mario says on Pate State that “Cam is an Alpha. And an Alpha at QB is a game changer”

To me it felt like a dig at the quiet and laid back demeanor of TVD.

But my question is what happened to the TVD from NC State. I remember when Miami was doing awful. TVD didn’t look good but then you have him trash talking NC State (who looked much better) in an interview. Then you never see that again.

It’s a dead horse but I’ve been too disgusted with our play to even be on this site in a couple years.

Advertisement
Mario says on Pate State that “Cam is an Alpha. And an Alpha at QB is a game changer”

But my question is what happened to the TVD from NC State. I remember when Miami was doing awful. TVD didn’t look good but then you have him trash talking NC State (who looked much better) in an interview. Then you never see that again.

It’s a dead horse but I’ve been too disgusted with our play to even be on this site in a couple years.
I think people made too much of that as trash talking. NCST was doing well and he just pointed out (truthfully) that they are the same guys that we beat the year before. He was confident. He's a confident guy, not showy, not raw raw, just quietly confident. The VanDyme thing was really out of character.

Advertisement

Good to see Fraggle's legacy will live on once we are Tipping 40s for him.

COOKED.

Nooooo don’t bring up sleepy TVD. You will catch backlash. I said for months and months about his demeanor, lack of energy, energy vampire, Xannax look in games and on the sidelines and they brought out the pitchforks on this board.

Thennnnnnnn everyone finally started to see it also. At first they all said what do you want a QB who jumps around and acts out. Hahah laughable looking back at it all.

Cam is what Miami needs. TVD was a terrible leader, didn’t connect with teammates outside of his roommate and showed zero emotion. How respectable posters on this board stood up for him for sooooo long was crazy to me.

Advertisement
Wow. I defended TVD a lot last year but this sounds awfully familiar.
Same. Part of our problem here was seeing it back to back years and having no other options after crowning the guy the best QB in the country. Good for Fickell to not crown TVD as soon as he walked in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tVD.

Low t explains it all.
👆Wickedly clever porst of the week.

VgrUkZszmjzuKmHReq.gif

Advertisement

Wisconsin finding out what happened right now.

Attachments

• IMG_5186.png
    IMG_5186.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back