Visits March 18-24, 2024 Visitors

Advertisement
List keeps on growing according to 247, DE Hayden Lowe, OL Jayvon McFadden, DL Walter Mathis, and Zion paret all coming

Advertisement
Scratch Nikel. His flight was cancelled due to the weather.
star wars no GIF

Advertisement
I am not super well versed yet in the DBs yet but if we get Pickett and Hanks…whew. That Hanks kid is a freak
Hanks has that Cormani arm length you just don't find all the time and Pickett is a unicorn day 1 starter type. Hopefully we haven't cooled on Jontae Gilbert from the ATL. Either way get those two like you said and we have room for error with the 3rd spot having Wallace play that FS/nickel role Mish Powell plays.

Advertisement
People don't like Ewald because Memnon don't like him.
Not to be that guy, but Memnon has a better hit percentage than anyone on this board by a LONG shot.

No one is perfect, but when it comes to recruits (and DBs) in particular, he’s the best this board has. Not saying you have to agree with him - honestly everyone should watch their own tape and come to their own conclusions.

Sadly, 95% of people on this board agree with what they want to hear, hence why there’s been so many whiffs with recruits the last 20 years. It’s funny because the loudest “I told you so” guys are the ones that are usually wrong to the most. It’s also quite ironic because he wasn’t high on Mario to begin with and got lambasted for it…well…Year 3 is a big make or break year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not to be that guy, but Memnon has a better hit percentage than anyone on this board by a LONG shot.

No one is perfect, but when it comes to recruits (and DBs) in particular, he’s the best this board has. Not saying you have to agree with him - honestly everyone should watch their own tape and come to their own conclusions.

Sadly, 95% of people on this board agree with what they want to hear, hence why there’s been so many whiffs with recruits the last 20 years. It’s funny because the loudest “I told you so” guys are the ones that are usually wrong to the most. It’s also quite ironic because he wasn’t high on Mario to begin with and got lambasted for it…well…Year 3 is a big make or break year.
Not to be that guy... About what?

I'm just stating the obvious.

Advertisement
Back