Man the devastation on these Florida state fans

Advertisement
I need every team including fsu to win... I want to be the team to take down the #1 team in the nation

Fsu did not look like last year. If Kaaya proves Monday night that he is the real deal and our defense doesn't lay a goose egg again this year I think we beat them.

OK ST lost, but two really bad calls turned the momentum. The missed PI in the end zone and the holding on the D off that 3rd and Long...that's 10-14 point swing there. OK ST is a good team, but FSU has been exposed. I told everyone that FSU will not be that good due to no longer having Benjamin bail Jameis out w his bad throws, and no more Jeremy Pruitt ruining that D. UM might not win, but if they don't, it'll be hella close

Advertisement
FSU is well ahead of Miami at almost every position on the field. Please don't talk stupidities...

College football is a big tease. U think there will be upsets, but in the end the team with more talent and less emphasis on class wins 95% of the time. I'm a Canes fan first and foremost, but I don't bother watchin g other games anymore. And I just have a hard time following a game in which the star player should be behind bars for ruining a young woman's life.

College football is a big tease. U think there will be upsets, but in the end the team with more talent and less emphasis on class wins 95% of the time. I'm a Canes fan first and foremost, but I don't bother watchin g other games anymore. And I just have a hard time following a game in which the star player should be behind bars for ruining a young woman's life.

Tell that to Appalachian State and Michigan fans... LOL!

Advertisement

Tell that to Appalachian State and Michigan fans... LOL!

Apparently the concept of percentages is beyond you. 9 out of ten games ends up in the favored team winning.

Florida State's defense has been allowing 4 yards per play for several seasons. That enables the margin for error. It was noticeably more vulnerable tonight. By midseason we'll know how legit they are based on that stat.

Fsu is going to miss Pruitt and all that leadership they lost on d. Pruitt seems like one of those very rare special coordinators who can make a huge difference for his team. They've still got great talent, but Joyner was the heart of that defense.

Let's not forget that ok state is far from a juggernaut offensively, and they had their way with fsu in the second half. No one did that to them last year. The officials had to bail fsu out last night, or they were heading for a loss.

Pruitt did a great job for uga. That d was ready to play and played tough disciplined d against Clemson.

Advertisement
I just hope that Monday night, on FSU threads, there isn't a title "Man, the devastation on these Miami fans"

OK ST lost, but two really bad calls turned the momentum. The missed PI in the end zone and the holding on the D off that 3rd and Long...that's 10-14 point swing there. OK ST is a good team, but FSU has been exposed. I told everyone that FSU will not be that good due to no longer having Benjamin bail Jameis out w his bad throws, and no more Jeremy Pruitt ruining that D. UM might not win, but if they don't, it'll be hella close

Ok state is not a good team.

At best they are a 6 win team. Let's not sit here and think FSU beat a juggernaught.

FSU has some serious chemistry issues, as well as personnel issues.
Their o line is slow and fat. Their top rb has the vision of a blind man. Their qb squints down his receiver and will force balls into triple coverage to try to get it to Greene. Their db's had a hard time covering mediocre receivers who had no deep speed and a rag arm junior high school qb throwing the ball. Their lb's can't shed blocks, and their defensive lineman can't play 6 consecutive plays without being gassed.

On the flip side, if it comes down to a field goal kicking contest FSU looks to be in pretty good shape.

i didnt know if it was me but the referees pretty much closed out the games for alabama and fsu. both opposing teams had a chance to win until the ref made game changing calls that didnt even my guess is they want bama fsu championship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back