2023 Looks like Tripp may be the real deal

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP should be banned for 7 days for suggesting any of us didnt think he was the real deal. This mfker to me is the real deal no matter what he does. kind of like a certain TE from NW who promoted that class like no body in recent years. My personal opinion which also equals facts is that not every recruit pans out and thats OK. You don't have to be a star on the field to make a difference. Yessssssss I know its not ideal but im just saying we have seen many song and dances where a player who's not that gifted makes an impact on a program. I hope and pray he crushes it here, just saying if he doesn't its not like he hasn't made a big difference all ready for this class. To me he gets monster props before he even takes a step in the door . JMO but hes been a leader and class ambassador for us this year and I will never for get that. This kid is A+ 5***** in my book .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he start over the gator commit as mentioned in a different thread?
1661000312764.png

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Im assuming that was likely part of some agreement prior to his decision to transfer there. I doubt he was going to move to another state and risk sitting on the bench for his senior season

Advertisement
Back