Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
It's a lot more than this I think. My friend who is a FSU booster and lawyer for them stated last year they played 9.8 million for their roster.

These are just the portal guys. Our total NIL across the roster is much higher.

Okay ... the old ".500 coach" approach. No credit given for taking an FIU program that was 0-12 the year prior and winning his conference a couple of years later. Yes ... he screwed up big time with the Gattis hire, had brain fart issues on the sidelines last year. Let's see what he does with 2024 before you step off the ledge. And ... nobody "gave him $24M to come ... regardless of how much you want to call his buyout money payable to Oregon "compensation". Mario needs to win 10 regular season minimum, and I believe he needs to win the ACC Championship. Guy made mistakes but didn't stop working. His portal attack at this moment is epic.
Bring up FIU one mo mdf time and u can meet me at the blue lot...no one gves a f*ck lol

Advertisement
Bring up FIU one mo mdf time and u can meet me at the blue lot...no one gves a f*ck lol

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting

I can see why coaches across many sports are leaving college coaching.
You have to re-recruit your own kids every day.

You just learnt how to get around campus, mate, now you’re out.

If this is where we are headed…

I also get that I don’t know the circumstances, and this is mostly an exception rather than a consistent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back