Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
It sounded like you were alluding to his entire post about the best way of building a roster. Maybe speak in complete thoughts.

Also, you are pretty much the only one who doesn't agree on the free agency argument. Everyone else agrees with DMoney. Nothing else to say.
I personally don't give a **** about who agrees with Dmoney or anyone else on a message board. He is a grown man that has 0 bearing on my thoughts. It's unfortunate that the board is comprised of mostly sheep that wait to be told what to think and believe. If you choose to be a gulible dip**** I'm not here to stand in your way.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Take. Take. Take.

6’5’’ 320 lb

e70ed120-837e-4465-a367-b76576f03191_text.gif

Advertisement
why do u have to wait 5 years it has already been proven with teams ith quick turnarounds.

ppl in here get on deion but they double their win total and really shouldve won atleast 2 that they narrowly lost.

If you want to play that game then they should have lost to a terrible Colorado state team

They also beat TCU and Arizona State by a combined 6 points

TrumpyCane doesn’t get the Deion hype

He won 4 games with his hand picked roster, they most likely win another 4 this year also

Advertisement
It will be fascinating in 5 years to see the success rates of teams that rely on the portal vs those that cherry-pick a few guys from the portal to supplement high school recruiting.

JMO but I think the way this is going its going to force teams thar just cherry pick to be more than that in the portal. There is no way to keep your high school recruiting class intact any more.

Advertisement
Back