Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Unless the Rashada’s have anything in writing or recorded, these NIL contracts are very rigid on the side of the student-athlete. They also have very loose termination language on the side of the organization who is signing said student athletes.

Outside of embarrassing UF in the off-season, this lawsuit will go nowhere.
Good enough by me

Advertisement
They are not. And the NCAA was specifically investigating UF for the Rashada recruitment then in Feb sent a letter saying all open investigations are stayed because the Tennessee attorney general sued the NCAA in TN for the NCAA looking into TN for NIL violations and the TN court granted an injunction staying NCAA enforcement while the case plays out.
Straight BS!!! Even now the SEC is getting caught breaking payment rules.

Instead of NCAA 👀 away the States are finding a way to save their butts!

Will Smith Thats Funny GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I think they need an upstanding gentleman with a history of operating a program under a cloud to come run their program, someone who dresses the part...maybe someone like the Notre Dame DC?
Best idea yet, he could do the same outstanding job for Gaytors he did for us. I can see it now, khakis, white shirt, orange / blue tie…black tennis shoes

My big question with this whole thing was, I thought that schools weren't supposed to be offering or facilitating NIL deals themselves at that time and that the deals could not be based on playing for a certain school. Rashada saying that Napier was offering a Milly to sign with UF seems to be completely against those rules.
You are spot on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back