Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Gaby reported that the staff knew by saturday night his waiver got denied and that the Cam Ward situation basically saved us. Said if Cam went to the NFL they were prepared to take his commitment and fight it out with Tua and the NCAA for the next 7 months.
Mario and this program is so ******* lucky and fortunate.

I know I sound like a mope but man, many of us were making jokes back in November that we could see Mario waiting until the day before the spring game fighting for Lil Tua.

Thankfully Ward committed and we were saved from the headache of having to face that scenario because this place would’ve become insufferable and most of us would’ve been extra ****ed at Mario.

Last edited:
Mario and this program is so ******* lucky and unfortunate.

I know I sound like a mope but man, many of us were making jokes back in November that we could see Mario waiting until the day before the spring game fighting for Lil Tua.

Thankfully Ward committed and we were saved from the headache of having to face that scenario because this place would’ve become insufferable and most of us would’ve been extra ****ed at Mario.
Yea I had bought into the whole "We feel good about a waiver being approved" thank god it didn't come to that bc the offseason would have been rough...

Luck had nothing to do with it.

If you think this is luck, you don’t know how people attain success.
I want to be clear: you don’t get someone like Ward via luck. They worked their *** off just like they do in every recruitment to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Sometimes you work hard and lose. Working hard is not a guarantee of success. Just gives you a better probability of success. But you also need some luck in helping things break your way.

They were lucky their hard work paid off. It could’ve been a dire situation if not. They have worked hard on Taulia, I am sure. They weren’t lucky to get that waiver.

Advertisement
Would love to be a fly on the wall on here in the alternate reality where we missed ward and Taulia got denied
Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

the wolf of wall street GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back