Lets play what we need to have happen this week.

Advertisement
lol every year we play this game. Not going to get sucked into it again. We arent going to win the coastal, not with this staff.

I'm not expecting anything yet. I'm still in the "we blew it in Atlanta" camp. If Duke loses, then it could get interesting but I have a really, really hard time imagining us winning the rest of the games besides FSU.

Advertisement
I'm not expecting anything yet. I'm still in the "we blew it in Atlanta" camp. If Duke loses, then it could get interesting but I have a really, really hard time imagining us winning the rest of the games besides FSU.

im still in the "we blew it when we hired golden" camp. winning the coastal would be devastating

They only need Duke to lose one more, dummy.

Best way to win the tournament is a 3-way tie with Duke and GT. They will get in based on better Coastal division record.

Assume Miami wins out.

Golden has ruined the word "tournament" for me. What a ******* joke.

Advertisement
Sometimes its nice to have information on this site instead of a bunch of internet experts arguing about who can come at who harder. Most of you don't care, but for those that do. Here is what we need to have happen in the ACC this week to stay alive.

#1. Win.
#2. Pitt over Duke - this is a big one because we theoretically need Duke to lose 2 more games and against their schedule they will almost have to try and lose.
#3 UVA over GT - GT has the tie breaker over us so we need them to keep losing. Plus, UVA plays us and FSU so we can take care of our own business.

That is all that matters this week if you want to win the division.

Now, everyone who hates everything go ahead and begin posting replies.

We just need Duke to lose one more since we hold the tie breaker over them and we need GT to lose one more and win out....not going to happen, but hey.

Advertisement
Back