2025 Legends Camp Offer: 2025 WR Koby Howard

Advertisement

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Advertisement
I know it's Douglas, but he went dumb on Thursday night. Unguardable.
The real test will be this Thursday though.

Moving to South Florida should be huge for his development and ratings. His schedule is filled with P5 DB recruits. Milton, STA, Heritage, Miramar, etc.
He's gonna get everybody's best DB.

Advertisement
How tall is dis kid? Not dat at matters but he looks like an ANIMAL on the field
He's 6'0" but his body sets him apart from most WR's in high school. He's rocked the **** up. Built like a brick **** house. Crazy strong. When we did board drills he murdered every DB I had.
He clearly does more than just catch football during the off-season.

He's 6'0" but his body sets him apart from most WR's in high school. He's rocked the **** up. Built like a brick **** house. Crazy strong. When we did board drills he murdered every DB I had.
Awesome! What are the chances we land this kid in ur opinion?

Advertisement
Yeah looks really twitchy and stronger than most skill guys his age, his hudl says he benches 295, squats 425 and deadlifts 485, and it actually looks like those numbers are accurate for once. Real good for a wideout going into jr year, even though I know most of you fellas claim to have repped those weights in middle school lol

Yeah looks really twitchy and stronger than most skill guys his age, his hudl says he benches 295, squats 425 and deadlifts 485, and it actually looks like those numbers are accurate for once. Real good for a wideout going into jr year, even though I know most of you fellas claim to have repped those weights in middle school lol
"Psshh, I did that **** in 3rd grade bro!"

Awesome! What are the chances we land this kid in ur opinion?
I think there's a great chance, but it's a long way to go. He's class of 25 and IMO his stock is going to blow up playing down here.
I know him and pops like Miami a lot. But as we all know, that's not always enough.

I think if we show some promise on the field it'll go a long way with any local WR recruit we're recruiting.

Advertisement
I think there's a great chance, but it's a long way to go. He's class of 25 and IMO his stock is going to blow up playing down here.
I know him and pops like Miami a lot. But as we all know, that's not always enough.

I think if we show some promise on the field it'll go a long way with any local WR recruit we're recruiting.
Appreciate it bro

Well said! His dad is a huge canes fan we talk about canes football weekly. One of my fav. Players to train ! Always wants more work. Thank yall coach for taking care of the lil bro fam ! See you tomorrow #DavieStrong

Attachments

• CA93C9BC-630D-45C5-AB99-C7A40A150216.jpeg
    CA93C9BC-630D-45C5-AB99-C7A40A150216.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back