Last Nerve II: Head to Head against Sparty

Advertisement
Yesterday, after the Cribby 👍🏽, was looking like we beat Sparty for another one. Unfortunately, recruiting is fluid and it appears like Tucker is going to be Mario out for Adeleye based on @DMoney & @Cribby new forecasts. This one stings because its an impact player in position of critical need. For those saying Sparty isn't on our level, please see this post from @AtlAtty. They have one of the most formidable NIL programs and continue to go head to head with the Loafers.

Advertisement
Jamari Howard (West Hialeah High) committed to Sparty last September. Recently visited

“I’m still open; I’m not shutting anybody out right now,” Howard told CaneSport. “I’m trying to see what fits me the best.”
While Miami is now behind and must play catch-up, Howard feels they are well on their way to being a school he will seriously consider.
......​
“I’m looking for a school with great NLI opportunities,” Howard said. “Potentially playing time as a freshman, and what can a school do for me when I’m done playing football after it’s all done.”

]

Complete @One9 summary here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looking at the OP, we don't have a lot of active battles against MSU. We both lost all the 24 recruits we had in common. The only recruit that we're actively going head to head against is Kaden Strayhorn in the 25 cycle

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the MSU floodgates weren't open before, they have to be wide open now

Advertisement
Back