Coaching Lane to Oregon??

Advertisement
No-brainer for him. Mario's roster vs. losing most of his key pieces at OM next year and going 6-6.

Plus, he's closer to the Raiders this way.

Doubt it. Takes a certain type of administration to hire Lane and I don't think Oregon has that. Plus I know they're tired of getting treated like the side b*tch.

I mean he just lost his OC to Oklahoma. Bouncing right now would be a total Lane thing to do

I think phil knight would take him in a heartbeat. Phil knight isn't getting any younger and is probably grasping at straws trying to get a natty before he passes

Advertisement
That rumor started on ESPN talk radio I think the Doug Gottlieb show. He asked a guest if he could choose a coach other than those that have already changed schools, who would he pick. The guy said Kiffin. When it got questioned, the guys said why not, everyone else was shooting for the moon.

Advertisement
He must not be that highly thought of outside of CIS.
yeah i think he would be good at Oregon, a better fit in the pac 12 than here. For oregon to not want him is pretty eye opening i believe.

personally His recruiting and behavior are red flags for any big program, think ole miss might be his peak but that's just my opinion

Advertisement
I think a lot of reasons big schools supposedly don’t want Lane is Bc he’s only been at Ole Miss 2 years. I think everyone, and this includes NFL teams, is waiting another year or 2 to hire Lane so he sheds the rep of leaving places too soon.

Lane wants to go to Oregon. It’s for the same reason he wanted to go here. His Bama roids would’ve destroyed the ACC and prob got us an NC

Doubt it. Takes a certain type of administration to hire Lane and I don't think Oregon has that. Plus I know they're tired of getting treated like the side b*tch.
I’m pretty sure lane recently signed a massive new deal with ole miss. But pac 12 over coaching in sec makes sense. I don’t see him ever staying anywhere long in college unless it was SCw

He'd get boat raced by USC every year and they'd troll the **** out of him for destroying their program after Pete Carroll left lol

Advertisement
This has been stated many times before. There’s a reason he hasn’t been a serious candidate for any of these gigs, and on paper he should be. He’s a gimmick with to much baggage. Hire him and you’ll win the press conference and win some games, short term, but he’s not a long term solution. He’s a dead cat bounce for any program that hires him.

Advertisement
Back