Kaleb Spencer Portal

Lou is STILL not on scholarship​

Lies No GIF

Advertisement

Blaming the HC. Easiest out of all time.

Just like Mario Cristobal isn’t responsible for developing DBs or LBs, Venables doesn’t develop offensive players and no WR at Oklahoma is ever going to blame Venables for not developing them.

Tweeners rarely ever work out. Let’s see if Brent takes him again.. probably glad he flipped and he didn’t have to own the whiff.

Advertisement
Seems like a bit of a tweener. Wished he would’ve stayed because we are thin at the safety position but if he was all LB think he was already passed by Pruitt and about tj be buried in that room.

If a kid is a baller, it will show. RARELY does it show afterwards. People will point to Elijah Roberts but he even flashed in games where we knew he would be missed. We didn’t see top 100 cfb player but we knew he had legit talent. This kid didn’t even fight.

Advertisement
If a kid is a baller, it will show. RARELY does it show afterwards. People will point to Elijah Roberts but he even flashed in games where we knew he would be missed. We didn’t see top 100 cfb player but we knew he had legit talent. This kid didn’t even fight.
Roberts was/is a high character kid and also went down a level in competition.

I’m old enough to remember when Spencer was considered a big flip from OU.

I’m old enough to remember when Spencer was the caliber of athlete to play the Sam, Striker, & Nickel positions, & was lining up at said positions THIS Spring.

Do u remember? I remember (in my Michael Jackson “Remember The Time” voice).

Advertisement
I’m old enough to remember when Spencer was considered a big flip from OU.

I’m old enough to remember when Spencer was the caliber of athlete to play the Sam, Striker, & Nickel positions, & was lining up at said positions THIS Spring.

Do u remember? I remember (in my Michael Jackson “Remember The Time” voice).

Attachments

• 1713663400716_40167442653270.gif
    1713663400716_40167442653270.gif
    92 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back