2026 Kaj "Nitro" Baker ATH from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sign this man up now idc if he doesn't grow another inch
Yeah & someone needs to sign u up to hit the button!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

That speed looks legit af on the field. He is very young, so the size thing is not concerning yet. Wonder what kind of size he could get to by the time he graduates.

I’m sure he’s very fast, but 4.3??? Cmon man
Is that 10.38 verified anywhere? Bc of so, the math of a 40 in the 4.3s does work. Im suspicious about those times too but if that track time exists, then just maybe…..

Advertisement
I know
Is that 10.38 verified anywhere? Bc of so, the math of a 40 in the 4.3s does work. Im suspicious about those times too but if that track time exists, then just maybe…..
Yea its verified, he was in same race in state finals with Chris Johnson, there were a couple young guys in that race..

Dwyane Wade Reaction GIF by NBA

Sofla kid with the nickname nitro is always a take

@gogeta4 has mentioned him before, but his pops was a optimist and high school LEGEND at Northwestern named nitro also, played ball and ran track but was small.. Once gogeta said that it made sense why his son ran those times, kid probably been on the track since he could walk.. That "nitro" nickname rang bells back in the day, lol.. Everyone knew about kid, he was just small, I think he went to fsu on track scholarship.. Man dropped a 10.38 as a freshman, man wtfff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back