K vs Columbus!!

Advertisement
thoughts:
Columbus outplayed The K in all 3 phases of the game!

i came out impressed by the Poise that Tucker( Col QB) displays.
Also, Austin Maloney ( col Wr) is very underrated as D$ pointed out. I heard FIU is interested!He toyed with The K's Cb's - which included Redwine.

Jaquan got a nice pick for the K and was around the ball the whole night. K's D will suffer next year a bit because Quan is just a pure leader and his instincts are off the charts! Hope he sticks! IMo- he is the most important prospect for this year's 2015 recruiting class.

Now, After seen Redwine play multiples times this year, i was very dissapointed with his inability to change directions and lateral movement.
He seemed hesitant and was playing reactive mode all night.
I couldnt believe that he couldnt cover the columbus's Wr's(#15, and Austin M)!

In summary, Columbus dominated the line of scrimmage. By the end of the night, I dont recall Tucker being sacked once!!
That OL for columbus controlled that K line all nigth( I believe Pete stated as well)!

Columbus will play vs Flannagans ( Dirty Birds) next week!

Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube;1g_9pIkZYbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_9pIkZYbA[/video]

Thanks for posting. It's been a while since I've seen Columbus play but from those highlights Tucker Bernie seems to have played pretty well

Advertisement
I'll give credit where credit is due. Columbus whooped Killians ***. I expected Killian to win in a close one but Columbus had Killians card last night.

Maloney is legit as a poster here mentioned before. Very underrated.

Rollins on the radar now.

As for Ivan Smith. BEAST, can't teach his kind of speed man. And yes I am positive Miami is recruiting him and I'm sure an offer will be on it's way. FWIW Mullins and his Mom are close to Smith.

Jaquan a stud through and through. Can make an early impact here.

Redwine was abused last night from the videos I watched and what people had told me from Killian this morning. BAD night for him even after the great season he had.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back