Coaching Just Gonna Set This Here...

Advertisement
Nothing an in depth interview process and rolodex of contacts wouldn’t have caught…

Absurd

sassy mr. d GIF by CBC

Advertisement
melatonin Gattis strikes again. I hated this dude’s offense since he put me to
Sleep during the spring game.

Advertisement
Imagine interviewing that guy for days and hiring him…
Im convinced mario was gonna hire him as his next oc at oregon, from moorehead tree..Moorehead got a hc job and gattis would have been a good replacement.

But when he got to miami and our other targets didn’t come he just called gattis back

Advertisement
The most frustrating take I’ve been hearing from some people the last few days is, “It’s no big deal, everybody does it.” No, everyone doesn’t do this. If there’s a line, they crossed it about 10 miles back. As far as punishment goes, I think Harbaugh is a self-righteous prick, but if you punish the team this year that means the kids will have to suffer the brunt of it, and I don’t want that to happen.
I think they should have to play the rest of the year with only position coaches on the sidelines and no headsets.

If you're going to rob a bank dont get caught!! Probably more schools are cheating than we know. They way schools change coaches they should know this would come back to bite them in the butt. Especially disgruntled coaches.

BETTER BELIEVE IF WE PULLED SOME **** LIKE THIS WE'D BE PUNISHED!

LOSS OF SCHOLARSHIPS

VACATED WINS

POST SEASON BAN

DEATH PENALTY

I don't feel bad for anyone! Especially Michigan. **** them...

Advertisement
I don’t get this. I thought the idea is like baseball. Mix up your signs and there is nothing to steal. Guy on second. New signs. After the stros and belichick, not mixing em up game to game is inexcusable. Imo.

Well, the tricky thing here is it’s not just the NCAA they have to worry about. They’re notorious for dragging their feet anyways so their decision likely won’t come down until next year, but Michigan should be worried about what the Big Ten might do. On one hand they don’t want to punish a playoff caliber team from their conference, but if the rest of the Big Ten has their pitchforks out and want retribution it’s going to be a sticky situation.
Curious to see if the CFP committee takes any of this into consideration at all when their rankings come out. That would be the quickest form of punishment. But, if I had to put money on it I wouldn't bet on anything happening anytime soon from anyone or any governing body. This thing seems to spread wider by the day.

Miss me with the "everybody does it" stuff. Everybody may try to steal signs during games (not illegal) but not everyone is sending assistants to opponents' games and practices trying to decipher their hand signals. If everyone did it, it wouldn't be a big deal that Michigan got caught doing it now. Just like when Belicheat got caught, Patriot fans called it a witch hunt and said "everyone does it". How come nobody else got caught before or since? Maybe the whole world is just better at cheating and only Michigan is stupid enough to get caught? Unlikely.

Advertisement
Back